The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings got a great football guy in Mike Zimmer.

I wanted him BAD last year, but the Colts opted for Pagano. I would trade Pagano for Zimmer still.

I wanted him BAD last year, but the Colts opted for Pagano. I would trade Pagano for Zimmer still.
That and the Lions hiring Caldwell ramp up the NFC North a bit. Both good hirings.

I could not be happier with the Zimmer hire. I don't think I have ever been this happy with a head coach signing.

That and the Lions hiring Caldwell ramp up the NFC North a bit. Both good hirings.

Agreed... I know alot of Colts Nation hates Caldwell. I think he will do well for the Lions. He is a good offensive mind and players love him. He will develop Stafford.

However, I still want to fight him over the timeout he took against the Jets.

While we are on the coaching talk... I am hearing Colts OC Pep Hamilton is a top candidate for the Vanderbilt job. While, this will be Luck's 3rd OC in 3 years, I would LOVE that move.

Hearing the Colts would strongly consider Gary Kubiak as OC!

Interesting to say the least. And if the Falcons pick anything other than OL with the #6 pick I will be extremely disappointed,

Interesting to say the least. And if the Falcons pick anything other than OL with the #6 pick I will be extremely disappointed,

Wowzers... this is kinda surprising to me.

Surprised it has taken him this long to get a gig. I wish him the best and hope he succeeds up there!

Some huge surprises in the first mock draft, I'll be curious to see how many trades occur and throw most of that out the window!

Mel Kiper is a freaking idiot. The guy's analysis doesn't even come close to projecting how these players do in real life. Ridiculous.

I wonder how the Bengals feel with both coordinators gone?

Vikings announced Norv Turner as their new offensive coordinator. I'm trying not to get too excited for next year but the past day has been making it difficult.

No surprise that Andy Reid was named AFC Coach of the Year. Let's hope he can add more talent and repeat the success from 2013 next season. The road should be tougher than this year.

Didn't expect a 3-0 game after one quarter.

Moreno is going to be an early early pick in next year's fantasy drafts.

If Talib can't come back in the game, the Pats secondary is very thin.

Denver is looking good, especially the big names, they may be ready to take it all this year.

I hope someone can help the Lion's.
The only thing they really need is for the Ford's to sell them to someone that wants to win in the NFL

Pats really need a TD, not a FG here. Only down by 10, but looks like TD's will be hard to come by right now.

Bronco's are on fire!

Not much scoring but a good game so far, I certainly would not count out the Pats. Hope it is a good 2nd half too.

13-3 at the half. I expected more points after one quarter.

Denver puttin it on em. Wow.

Effing Broncos!

Hoping New England has a flashback moment from earlier in the season.

Denver is looking good, especially the big names, they may be ready to take it all this year.

I have to pull for the Broncos Dawg with two ex dawgs on the squad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back