The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Dallas…it's been too long. Can't wait to meet up with a whole new bunch of THPers, at the Cowboys Club, with Adams golf.

The Bear Trap..... got honey?

y2ydyje6.jpg

I really wish I knew what the future held for me. I complete my Masters in September so I'm hoping to have a new career path by then, which I would like to celebrate at the Bridgestone Championship. I am in the Adams event which I'm stocked about though so we will see which way the cookie crumbles.

Its getting real! Less than 6 weeks for #OwnTheSecondShot!!! Cowboys Club, THPers, Adams Golf! Yeah cant get much better than that!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Its getting real! Less than 6 weeks for #OwnTheSecondShot!!! Cowboys Club, THPers, Adams Golf! Yeah cant get much better than that!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you. Between the TM Ultimate Testing & the TM Loft Up Experience, I'm getting excited to talk golf tech with Adams.

Lots of Gauntlet discussion at THP HQ last week...just sayin

Really looking forward to hearing more about this one. The "unofficial" gauntlet was such a great weekend.

Really looking forward to hearing more about this one. The "unofficial" gauntlet was such a great weekend.

Totally agree. Looking forward to more info on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill be keeping an eye out for this and the #Grandaddy2. More international flavour could make it lol.

The Wheels are turning....Wilson Staff - #PersonalDistance, will be another cant miss event!

Do we have any events that aren't cant miss 441?

I agree. I'm looking forward to Chicago and Wilson.

I haven't found one yet that I can pass on.

I'm down to around 400,000 miles left and I think I'll exhaust all of them this year on THP events.

400,000 miles? How the heck did you get so many in the first place?

400,000 miles? How the heck did you get so many in the first place?

Before I retired, my job required me to travel all over North America, often two to three times each month. I built up a huge cache of miles with Northwest who's program miles never expired. When Delta merged with them, they adopted the no expiration policy and all my miles transferred over. Lucky for me.

Spoke to every one of these companies this past week about their schedule and they are ALL so excited.
Dallas, Adams Golf and tons of THPers...You are on deck.

Spoke to every one of these companies this past week about their schedule and they are ALL so excited.

Adams event, you guys are going to have a blast. Wish I could've made that one work.

Adams event, you guys are going to have a blast. Wish I could've made that one work.

Same here, and now looking at flights for some of the other events I should've tried harder to get into the Adams event.

That's awesome to here...makes the events that much more personal

That event is going to rock. Just like every THP event. Ill be watching.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so ready for this!

Looking forward to Dallas. To be able to get up close and personal with a great OEM is priceless! Then throw in THP'rs sharing the experience, what more can you ask for.

So I'm really excited about the Wilson event in Chicago. Leaves will be turning and temps should be really nice mid-day. Then you add in a trip and round with THP'rs and some R&D guys. I've been daydreaming and it's damn near a year away.

Back