#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

THP Event's coordinator extraordinaire just negotiated us a sweet deal at a hotel. I will have all the details, including how to sign up, tomorrow.

That is awesome, sounds like mike worked his magic yet again :)

what? 441 is working? from Florida? Dude is amazing!

I just updated the first post with the lodging information. They said our group should be loaded in their systems by this morning so hopefully it works.

Nice job on the hotel, solid deal!!

I wont cry if someone cant make it and I have to fill in. Great job by Mr Dean on the hotel rate.

Thanks for the lodging info and snagging is a great deal.

Looks like a great deal on the lodging.

All this TM live updating has me pumped for our event. This cannot get here soon enough.

Just want to warn everyone, I'm the second coming of Hashtag

Other prizes to be announced at the event include best shot, most tweets from the course, etc.

Everyone else has got the skill prizes in the bank, but this one is all mine!

Just want to warn everyone, I'm the second coming of Hashtag

Everyone else has got the skill prizes in the bank, but this one is all mine!
My question is does the tweet have to make sense? I think I'm up to like ten followers now so that is an improvement for me.

Boys, just letting everyone know now, my second shots lately have been some of the best I've ever hit.
Good thing I live close to Ft Worth, short drive to walk inside the ropes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just called and made reservation under the group. She was able to pull up the group, but could not confirm it had a queen pull out and stated there were only 8 rooms available...fyi. Sure hope it has that pull out :eek:k:Also asked the difference between the web rate and the group rate (79 vs 89) and she said the web rate could not be cancelled.

Edit: Just received email confirmation and it shows the queen pull out.

Last edited:
Boys, just letting everyone know now, my second shots lately have been some of the best I've ever hit.
Good thing I live close to Ft Worth, short drive to walk inside the ropes.

Very cool to hear that you are volunteering to Marshall at the tournament. But I thought you had to be a member of the Colonial country club. As for being the Adams guest inside the ropes, what a cool experience that would be. What a great prize for the winning team. And I hope I am on that team.

Very cool to hear that you are volunteering to Marshall at the tournament. But I thought you had to be a member of the Colonial country club. As for being the Adams guest inside the ropes, what a cool experience that would be. What a great prize for the winning team. And I hope I am on that team.

Planning on winning this deal Eddie. I'll put you down as my +1.

1st post updated with a website to use to book your room if you choose to use the lodging we found for everyone. The website is pretty cool, it's got our rate already built in and it's super easy to use.

1st post updated with a website to use to book your room if you choose to use the lodging we found for everyone. The website is pretty cool, it's got our rate already built in and it's super easy to use.

I second this. THP and the THP Tour Van will be at this hotel and we have checked out the reviews. Hope to see a few THPers there with us at a spectacular rate.

And we are on deck! So excited for Adams to be involved. Ready to see everyone hit some amazing second shots in a month and a half.

Thank you that made it easy. I have room booked for and woody, now someone just needs to turn the calendar forward :)

I second this. THP and the THP Tour Van will be at this hotel and we have checked out the reviews. Hope to see a few THPers there with us at a spectacular rate.

Booked my room. I'll see you there with my plastic zip lock bag to hoard the THP Epoch tees :)

Hotel room booked. Looks pretty suite! :act-up:

Had to call to book it because my Starwoods Preferred membership had been inactive for so long it required customer service to reactivate it.

Back