The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herp derp derp

emuqeqej.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh god not that again

Ended up doing my T25 workout at about 10 PM today. 5 minutes after I got done, I considered drinking a beer....I'm not sure that's the way things are supposed to work. I should just go to bed before I actually open the beer.

Ended up doing my T25 workout at about 10 PM today. 5 minutes after I got done, I considered drinking a beer....I'm not sure that's the way things are supposed to work. I should just go to bed before I actually open the beer.

There is a bit of protein in beer. It's justifiable to a small extent

edaty7ym.jpg

I've had more to drink than I intended. High fives all around.

I think I have had a little less than I intended but I'm too damn lazy and its too damn cold to go back to the store.

Wow, I just saw what happened to you Jordan. Glad to hear you lucked out and made it out safe and sound minus the loss of the car. Whoever the goon is who tackled you deserves some return punishment.

Haha I have a feeling his face looks a bit worse than mine does at the moment.

OH MY GOD

BerrOzOIcAAGE4i.jpg:large

Best troll of the Bieber arrest thus far from twitter:

"Photo of Bieber arrest this morning"

I'm stealing this one! hahaha

Lol those are priceless.

Oh wow......that's not even funny, it's really the same person!

So with half an hour to kill today I figured I would go shoot the breeze with the manager at the local golf store (the store I try to avoid buying at due to some of their "tendencies").

Half an hour later, after a great conversation, learning that he would also be going to see Callaway in Carlsbad to see all the new merchandise, and talking clubs and upcoming releases, it has really changed my thoughts on frequenting the store more. Really interesting some of the observations he has about golf/sales for our region, and how it affects the consumer and their choices, or lack-thereof.

Saw my first Lime-Green Bio Cell Driver today... may just have to hit some driver today after some iron comparisons!

LOL at Hanna MonBieber. Too damn funny.

Brad that's great to here a little conversation may have changed your shopping habits. It always fun to talk to the local guys who know their stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just heard one of the most racist things ever.

For note, the plight of Irish immigrants does not complete with slavery. The slaves had it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back