2014 Bridgestone Golf - Booth

ba9asa9e.jpg

That stars and stripes staff bag is awesome! Interesting grip on the TrueBalance putters.

Putter interviews, counter counterbalanced design

Must HAVE one of the UK staff bags!

Staff bags look amazing. Putter is something I have to try. Collegiate logo balls are something I need to get this year.

True Balance putters......can't wait to try!

This thread has me so gitty it's ridiculous. The blue and yellow staff bag is GORGEOUS. The putter head covers are phenomenal. The true balance putters have me SO excited. Ahhh! So much for work today!!

Looks good and really like that they represent Covington, GA.

Curious as to why they decided to use an insert for the putter instead of just a milled face?

35g shaft in the true balanced models

Bridgestone is bringing it in all aspects of their booth!

I have a questions about the putters....
Graphite shafts correct?
non tapered grips correct?
Grip Material, what is is? can we get a closeup?
Are there plans to offer a milled face putter?

Thanks!
CJ

Spring line of hats, guess which events these are for
du3y8yme.jpg
naje6u6y.jpg

ubuge4yh.jpg

Looks good and really like that they represent Covington, GA.

Curious as to why they decided to use an insert for the putter instead of just a milled face?

The company is just a few miles from my home and I went right by Covington on the way to Atlanta last evening. Great company who does an outstanding job in every respect. I'd like to see their products spread across every major golf outlet possible. Too much awesomeness in their stuff :thumb:

I can't wait to give those putters a roll. That Feherty pirate display is silly.

2014 Bridgestone Golf - Booth

Those staff bags look good, the stand bags are neat, the putters are cool, and I have a HUGE crush on Paula Creamer in a Pirate outfit.

And I STILL want one of those backpacks.

This booth has my name written all over it. Those staff bags are just wonderful to look at. Love the look of those putters.

THP already up and at 'em!!!!

Man, I love those new hats, staff bags and of course the putters are really cool. Also, is it just me or does Paula Creamer look like she definitely doesn't want to be dressed as a pirate with Feherty behind her like that?

Putter grip is so dang interesting.

Fun and cool looking booth, I need a putter cover!!

Is that a Buffalo Bills hat in the Bridgestone hat rack?! You better grab one for Jenn, Dean!

Seriously... just wow. So much awesome coming from the Bridgestone booth that it's hard to pick what to be most excited about. Saw custom logo balls and custom team shafts... that's a cool touch. Saw in-hand pics of the new putters, that's freaking amazing!!! Saw new bags, hats, gloves... oh my. Thanks for the great pictures, now to go over them with a fine-toothed comb!

Putter grip is so dang interesting.

Fun and cool looking booth, I need a putter cover!!

It's hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure I could see a flat side on 1 of them. That 1 close up pic just looks like a piece of yellow foam on the end of the putter. I guess you really need to see these in person.

Back