2014 Bridgestone Golf - Booth

wow there is just so much sexy swag in this thread, its amazing. that blue staff bag!!! and of course Jman is all over the putters! cant wait to roll these

My office cube right now
jugesahe.jpg

No new clubs, huh... Hmmm. Any word on next launches?

It's all good in the Bridgestone booth !!

Paula Creamer in a pirate costume?
I'm ready to be boarded.....arrg matey !
She does not look happy to be in it though :)

It's all good in the Bridgestone booth !!

Paula Creamer in a pirate costume?
I'm ready to be boarded.....arrg matey !

wow, 100 posts and not one about Paula Creamer in a pirate costume...

anyway, the grip on those balanced putters looks like a pool noodle, does it feel like one? those backpacks and staffers are awesometoo!

Apparently a skim since you didn't see my post 5 above yours? :comp:

Apparently a skim since you didn't see my post 5 above yours? :comp:

Well played sir...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

a6ymudaj.jpg

post-27439-whale-hello-there-gif-tQzw.gif

I may or may not be completely in love.

Back off -- I saw it first.

(Unless they made more than one. Then I'm totally okay with your ponder.)

Just a beautiful staff bag.

No new clubs, huh... Hmmm. Any word on next launches?

Putters dude! Where the money is made! Other than putters, I think there's a little hint in the last Bridgestone MC entry that there's going to be a new line at the end of this year, beginning of next.

So many awesome things in that booth. I need to get some Tennessee golf balls lol

USA staff bag is sick!

Great looking booth. Man those staff bags are gorgeous. And those putter covers. So, very intrigued by those putters. Really interesting tech in there.

I cant wait to try those new Bridgestone putters!

Did you get to hit any putts James?

Man, those staff bags look good. I am very, very interested to see the new putters in person and see how that grip feels.

I'm digging those putter covers

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I love the staff bags for sure! I will definitely be looking into snagging a couple new Bstone hats this year. The putters...I was pretty excited to hear about them offering a putter but I'm a little disappointed to see they are insert putters. I have never rolled an insert putter that I liked. I would love to see them release a milled version. Maybe down the road. I will definitely give them a few rolls when I get the chance but I dont have high hopes. I am super pumped for everything else they have for 2014!

Back