2014 TaylorMade - Booth

I REALLY like that Spider bag !

5ytuta2u.jpg

Is the spider SI putter going to be counterbalanced?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
It will be counterbalanced, similar to their line from 2013.

The vault looks absolutely incredible and like everyone else has said - the Spider staff bag looks sick!

Is that total yards gained or carry?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DJ gained 34 yards in lofting up? Good gosh...........

Didn't he lose 35 yds from the R11 Youtube fitting to the R11S Fitting. Maybe they gave it back to him...LOL

Really liking the looks of the TaylorMade booth and especially that Spider bag. That thing is incredible.

Oh man sweet looking set up. That spider bag...do want! So very cool to see this.

I really like the look of the MO-AI and the MO-AD.

Taylormade giving Callaway a run for their money in the booth department. That vault is pretty sweet.

Certainly know how to get people talking

Was there anything about their new wedges?

Cool looking booth and the spider staffer is sick! Some of the yards gained is sickening, two or more clubs into the green average is just stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dude, those MOAi or whatever irons look effin sweet

I really like how TM used the MOAB (Mother of All Bombs) concept and geared it towards clubs. I know that those clubs will never hit the market but I can really appreciate TM spending the money to let their engineers build something crazy. I would love to know if anyone has ever hit any of these clubs and what kind of numbers they produced.

Not sure how I missed that spider bag the first time around today, but that thing is awesome!

Back