2014 Cobra Puma - Booth

Guys -- You're back at CPG, yet there's no photo of Ms. O'Neal? I am disappoint.

The clothing/shoes look awesome though. Really like their styling this year. A little more understated. Very, very nice.

Pretty sure they are called Biofusion Spikeless Mesh.

Yeah I probably want those beauties too! Wow this year is going to get expensive.

Those shoes look like winners.

It's not good that I want to buy every new pair of Pumas I see.

I hate buying new editions of shoes/shirts because last year's models are always so much cheaper and still great products, but I gotta say I've been wanting mesh spike less and these are exactly my style. Damnit!

Really like what they have going on across the board. So much good looking stuff. I love their shoes. I'm going to need to get some new ones.

Guys -- You're back at CPG, yet there's no photo of Ms. O'Neal? I am disappoint.

The clothing/shoes look awesome though. Really like their styling this year. A little more understated. Very, very nice.
I posted one yesterday, should read the forum..hehe

No ACPs? Why is that?

Because I like some forgiveness in my irons, I'm not good enough to play the ACP's in an event like the MC IMO.

It's not good that I want to buy every new pair of Pumas I see.

Lots of good designs in this booth. Both apparel and footwear.

I commented on that post yesterday. (Something about reading posts...)

Seriously, though. She's there two days, the least we should get is two photo ops. How else am I going to Internet high-five you?

thank you sir, mikey likey

Because I like some forgiveness in my irons, I'm not good enough to play the ACP's in an event like the MC IMO.
That makes perfect sense. I really like the feel of the ACPs, but may go consider a combo set.

And it was out of focus.....lol

Those bio +'s look good. I hit the acp irons yesterday and they are very nice. Bio + should be out here at the end of February so might wait and try them. That Puma gear looks better every year I reckon.

Went and hit the BIO 7I a couple days ago...can't wait for the + across the board. Top that with all this hotness in the head to toe and blown away. BIO Staff Bag anywhere?

Cobra/Puma is really begging to be a major part of my golf season this year. Every Bio Cell club I have hit so far has been fantastic. I never would have considered the clothing line but the newer, toned-down looks have me intrigued. If they make stuff in Tall sizes, I'll be interested. They probably don't, but if they do... I could be rocking a lot of their gear in 2014.

They've really outdone themselves with these more mainstream looks.

I can't wait to get some of the new puma apperal and try the cell+ woods. Did they have any of the fw with Matrix 7Q3 or 8Q3 shafts?

Even the tv commercials are great this year, they've got a lot of good things going on.

Man I'm looking back on these pictures and I'm so pumped for Puma's new line. Especially the shoes. As if my addiction was bad enough.

Back