2014 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

Great job THP. Has to be the best coverage yet. It was so easy to follow this year.

Just a general question to satisfy my curiosity for the staff that is there. When do the major OEMs get there to start setting up their booths? There is obviously a ton of work going into some of these booths. My school has a booth at the show and the main players showed up on Tuesday afternoon to set up.

Since the show was opening mid week (Tues/Wed) they usually start loading in around Saturday. There is a lot that goes into loading in an Expo type show such as the PGA Show. Lighting for all the booths usually has to be loaded in before the booth gear actually arrives so all is waiting for set up.

Just a quick thank you to ddec, Jman and tadashi for their awesome coverage the last few days. We have TONS coming over the next few days in terms of interviews with industry experts and we think everybody will love the info.

Everyone there did a phenomenal job! I know how hectic it is and the fact that you guys were able to do live updates added another exciting element of the coverage.

Seeing new product almost instantly after the folks in person is really bringing a new level of coverage that has never been available before!!

Beat coverage around...you guys did an amazing job this year as always.

All of you did great for us. The info came fast and furious and I couldn't keep up during the day. Had to go back at night. Really looking forward to what will be coming out over the next few days.

JM

Thanks for all the hard work this year guys, it came fast and furious and you guys covered a ton.

We saw some cool stuff and some interesting stuff. The funniest thing I saw saw a stabs bag cover that looked like a dog. The cover fit over the bag and the head would flip back when you wanted to access you clubs. I don't expect this to take off anytime soon. God forbid it rains

We saw some cool stuff and some interesting stuff. The funniest thing I saw saw a stabs bag cover that looked like a dog. The cover fit over the bag and the head would flip back when you wanted to access you clubs. I don't expect this to take off anytime soon. God forbid it rains

I remember those stand bag covers for last year, they were quite funny (in a good way).

You all did a great job as always. The live updates were fantastic. Great work THP staff!

Everyone did a fantastic job with the updates. It was all I could do to keep up with reading them, I can't imagine how busy you guys were trying to cover everything.

Thank you to everyone who has made the PGA show so accessible to everyone here. I can't even imagine how frantic things are there, and taking it all in yourselves while also remembering to post pics and even react to questions; ya'll are some talented folks to say the least. Can't wait to see the rest of the coverage and especially the video interviews. Truly top notch coverage this year, so a huge thanks to all of you.

Just want to take a second and echo what everyone else is saying and say thank you. Thanks to Dean, James, Freddie, Josh, Morgan and anyone else who may have helped. You guys absolutely killed it with coverage this year. I can honestly say with each new thread popping up every couple of mins I felt like I was there. You guys are the best.

Just want to take a second and echo what everyone else is saying and say thank you. Thanks to Dean, James, Freddie, Josh, Morgan and anyone else who may have helped. You guys absolutely killed it with coverage this year. I can honestly say with each new thread popping up every couple of mins I felt like I was there. You guys are the best.

X2

Thanks Guys for all your amazing hard work.:clapp:

Thanks for all the HARD work guys. I cant believe the amount of info you have poured on us! I was unable to make it onto THP yesterday and I have a TON of info to catch up on. Kind of a slow day today so I've got plenty of time to read up and I cant wait to see what you guys brought for us yesterday

Like Pez?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the great work guys.
tap tap taparoo

Just a quick thank you to ddec, Jman and tadashi for their awesome coverage the last few days. We have TONS coming over the next few days in terms of interviews with industry experts and we think everybody will love the info.
Big thanks to all of you, the coverage was incredible as always!

They did a great job!

Just wanted to take a few minutes and thank the THP staff for the amazing coverage of the PGAShow. The hundreds of pictures, comments, and information was great. Of the videos posted and watched...another stellar job. Can't wait to see the rest.

Proud to be a member of THP! Now get some rest...you deserve it.

Well done all, well done!

Good job on the coverage gentlemen!! Have enjoyed following along, although I couldn't possibly hope to cover it all, there was just so much. Will be reading over them and attempting to catch up in the next week or so.

Just a quick thanks to the THP staff for their amazing coverage over the last 3 days. Always love it. Since it really helps my workday go by much faster.

The THP staff did a tremendous job at the PGA show. Now I hope they are kicking back, having a drink, and resting their weary feet! Best coverage in the biz.

Glad you all enjoyed the coverage.

Back