The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

It will be great to welcome the last four participants into the event tonight. The selection process was absolutely fantastic this year. Everybody did such a great job, got creative and put it all out there for everyone to see.

Good luck folks, great entries by everyone.

Because there seems to be some confusion in the comments this morning...I would assume it is the final THREE CONTESTS for the final FOUR MC SLOTS.

Because there seems to be some confusion in the comments this morning...I would assume it is the final THREE CONTESTS for the final FOUR MC SLOTS.

yeah Im with you on that one

Indeed. Doesn't everyone keep a spreadsheet? :alien:

Its going to be a greaTHP day!

JM

It's the final countdown. Cue the music! Can't wait to see which 4 lives are changed.

final.gif
It's the final countdown. Cue the music! Can't wait to see which 4 lives are changed.

Good luck to all the MC hopefuls tonight! Don't forget to roll video if you can. I love watching the recordings of those selected.

Perfect way to kick off the weekend. Good luck to all and really hope I am one of the last 4 to be selected. #TheGrindIsReal

Tonight the final 3 contests will get their winners announced.

So awesome. Can't wait to see who will round out the 40 tonight.

I'll be shuttling kids to/from games, but I'll try to video the "envelope please" (or should I say "laptop please") moment! Good luck to everyone - I know the winner is gonna bring it strong!

Great way to end the week - good luck to everyone that entered!!!

Lots of excitement tonight for sure. Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing who the final 4 entrants are.

Good luck everyone. Cant wait to find out who the last 3 members are. Some worlds will be rocked tonight.

Rooting for someone from Ohio so I can road trip with someone lol

2 BStone
1 Cleveland
1 TM
Thanks. when he said 3, I went off frantically searching to see who had been selected already. Whew!

So this is what I got on my spread sheet. Let me know if I am wrong???
morgancup3.jpg

2 BStone
1 Cleveland
1 TM

Yeah my fault. I saw JB's post about final 3 contests and forgot there were 2 Bstone spots left.

Back