The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard one of the most racist things ever.

For note, the plight of Irish immigrants does not complete with slavery. The slaves had it worse.

Eh kind of a toss up in my mind. Both were pretty bad
tap tap taparoo

It's been a great day. PGA show coverage, chatting with all my friends and helping people out. How can the day get any better?

Oh yeah, that's right. Stone IPA.

/sarcasm ? I hope.

No I just mean it depends on how you compare them since both are so bad. Neither are things that should have happened.

No I just mean it depends on how you compare them since both are so bad. Neither are things that should have happened.

Yes both sucked. But I have yet to come up with an argument how the Irish immigrants had it worse than the slaves.

...and this conversation can stop now.

Yes both sucked. But I have yet to come up with an argument how the Irish immigrants had it worse than the slaves.

Yeah I can't really compare the immigrants either. Irish people as slaves...I can see how people could think that but anything else doesn't work.

Consider it dropped

You should do some research. They were basically forced into the military and didn't receive pay or any sort of benefits. When you got off the boat you were given basically no options.

I still consider it dropped.

Tonight at the range the "pro" next to me would drop his club at the end of the follow thru when he'd hit a bad shot. It was funny at first... but then it got annoying hearing a club drop while I'm in mid swing.

Tonight at the range the "pro" next to me would drop his club at the end of the follow thru when he'd hit a bad shot. It was funny at first... but then it got annoying hearing a club drop while I'm in mid swing.

Did he look like tiger?

Did he look like tiger?

Tiger's unwanted/unneeded lasting legacy on the game of golf.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tiger's unwanted/unneeded lasting legacy on the game of golf.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cant tell you how happy I am to see you posting my friend. :act-up:

Thank God you didn't have to play 18 with Long Drive Champ/ Softball Guy. That'd be a NIGHTMARE.

Thank God you didn't have to play 18 with Long Drive Champ/ Softball Guy. That'd be a NIGHTMARE.

Hey -- I'm fun to play with. Just ask me, I'll tell you how awesome it is.

Hey -- I'm fun to play with. Just ask me, I'll tell you how awesome it is.

Oh, I've played with that guy and being asked how far I hit each club followed by "That's all?" wasn't much fun. That said, it was pretty fun comparing scorecards at the 19th hole.

Oh, I've played with that guy and being asked how far I hit each club followed by "That's all?" wasn't much fun. That said, it was pretty fun comparing scorecards at the 19th hole.

Still one of my favorite golfing on course moments:

"Hey, I hit a 54* there. What did you hit?"

Still one of my favorite golfing on course moments:

"Hey, I hit a 54* there. What did you hit?"

Just reply with, "I had a four on that last hole, what did you get?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back