Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering throwing C Taper Lite's in my wedges.

Callaway Apex Irons.

So badly.

I think its going to be one of those sets people hold onto for a long time

Pondering throwing C Taper Lite's in my wedges.

I've pondered this as well tbh and it's bc of how much I like them in my AW.

I think its going to be one of those sets people hold onto for a long time

I'll have them, it's not if it's just when. Won't be anytime soon, but it'll def happen.

Ohhhh intriguing! Tell me why!

They could very well end up in my MC irons and wedges. My short game is getting a overhaul and I want to make sure I have wedges set and I am comfortable with my set-up well before July.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I can tell I'm growing up ego wise when it comes to equipment, I don't "have" to try or play certain things anymore. For example, ZERO urge from me for the Alpha or Apex Pros and honestly the Bio+ irons are close to being the same as the Bio's fit my eye so well and offer more forgiveness for sure.

I can tell I'm growing up ego wise when it comes to equipment, I don't "have" to try or play certain things anymore. For example, ZERO urge from me for the Alpha or Apex Pros

I think with knowledge comes power. You know what works best for you and your game and you are fine with that. I feel the same way about clubs and I dont even have the knowledge you have, I just know my limitations.

I can tell I'm growing up ego wise when it comes to equipment, I don't "have" to try or play certain things anymore. For example, ZERO urge from me for the Alpha or Apex Pros

The way I see it, I'll take the forgiveness and run

Not that Im a good golfer anyhow

It has taken me far too long to get there.

They could very well end up in my MC irons and wedges. My short game is getting a overhaul and I want to make sure I have wedges set and I am comfortable with my set-up well before July.

Interesting. Would enjoy swinging these myself for an idea of how they would perform.

I also like the idea of the ACP GW just cause I'm really enjoying the SCOR's right now.

I love hearing this dude. So so excited to get mine. The forgiveness is going to be nice.

I wont lie, I spent an hour at golfsmith just hitting the 6 because it feels and looks so good.

I can tell I'm growing up ego wise when it comes to equipment, I don't "have" to try or play certain things anymore. For example, ZERO urge from me for the Alpha or Apex Pros and honestly the Bio+ irons are close to being the same as the Bio's fit my eye so well and offer more forgiveness for sure.

I know this wasn't your intent. But I feel like it applies to me.

Best looking iron on the market IMO after being at the show, and it's really not close for me.

Just an absolute classic look. Love hitting it at the ECPC - was shocked when I was fitted into the Pros because their makeup was better for my type of miss. Just goes to show the importance of being fit.

I think with knowledge comes power. You know what works best for you and your game and you are fine with that. I feel the same way about clubs and I dont even have the knowledge you have, I just know my limitations.

That's true, I know that I can play a players iron, but why? Give me the forgiveness, particularly when going into pressure events and situations.

Just an absolute classic look. Love hitting it at the ECPC - was shocked when I was fitted into the Pros because their makeup was better for my type of miss. Just goes to show the importance of being fit.

I know I could play either, I truly believe that, but I'm growing tired of punishing myself more than necessary again. I don't think it's a short phase this time either, I want the ego checked and put away for good, and I'll just play whatever I need to at the time for review, event, whatever.

I know this wasn't your intent. But I feel like it applies to me.

I think it applies to a lot of people dude, but we have to get there ourselves, ya know? Everyone's journey and realization extent is different.

The dicks in Green Bay as recoil shafts in their Callaway fitting cart. The apex irons with 600 series f4 recoils was a treat.

New ponder, recoil shafts for my tour preferreds

You could also trade in the TPs for a set of Apex.

#YoureWelcome

I think it applies to a lot of people dude, but we have to get there ourselves, ya know? Everyone's journey and realization extent is different.

I think this is very true. I went into ECPC thinking I needed a combo set of the Apex and the Pros, I left knowing that I should just stick with the regulars. Great looking iron with a bunch of forgiveness

I know I could play either, I truly believe that, but I'm growing tired of punishing myself more than necessary again. I don't think it's a short phase this time either, I want the ego checked and put away for good, and I'll just play whatever I need to at the time for review, event, whatever.

So true. Why fight a club to make it work with your swing when there are alternatives out there that just work better more naturally. I am sure I could play MB irons. I sweated some MB Mizunos for the longest time. I don't see the point now, though.

Seriously pondering a Seemore. Feel like one could set my putting straight. Spent about an hour drooling over their website last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back