2014 Nead Putters - booth

Agree that he's come a long way. Those pictures are stunning.

Absolutely gorgeous putters.

Gene makes a pretty putter, I really think his designs have gotten more and more refined.

Plus, the metal ferrules he makes just scream classy to me.

Some of his designs are mind blowing now. I have had three or four of his putters three of which were some of his early early putters and each one the design/ordering experience was amazing. I think his necks are the thing that has been greatly improved. He is one of only a couple of putter makers that I feel like the options are endless and he can do anything you can dream up.

Beautiful job ddec, thank you.
I love the stuff Gene Nead is making and that so many of those beauties are NOT plumbers' neck.

If you like the looks of the putters in this booth, stay tuned, because THP might just be giving some away soon.

I'm tuned.

If you like the looks of the putters in this booth, stay tuned, because THP might just be giving some away soon.

Gasp!!!

awesome news!

Beauty on twitter just shared. Someone's getting lucky!

Yea that's pretty.

Wow what a great looking putter that someone here can win.

Awe.some.

Those are really awesome. I bet expensive but for once if say worth every penny. They really would be ones to cherish. Sigh, off to buy a lottery ticket.

Gene is such a nice and down to earth guy. His putters are pure art as well, so pretty.

Again a brand ive never heard of but truly love. Beautiful putters..

Okay so I just checked out the site. The sap09 in a centershaft is on the list.. Wow

Nead putters are works of art, plain and simple.

gene makes some gorgeous putters! My eye is drawn to the damascus stuff, but any of it would be welcomed into my home with open arms!

I had no idea such beautiful putters existed. You can really see the craftsmanship show through with these putters. Going to have to check the website to see what else is out there.

I love reading about these lesser know artists and their putter making. I've had my eye on a Piretti for some time and the beauty of these are right there.

These putters are gorgeous. Can't wait to see someone lucky enough to win the one on twitter.

Those are some beautiful putters. I have always thought they made a great product.

What price range are they in? Hoping not 4 figures, but I wouldn't be surprised.

What price range are they in? Hoping not 4 figures, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Not 4 figures. Some of the exotic metals and inlays can get up there, but IMO Gene is pretty dang reasonable in the putter market, esp for what you get.

Don't go giving the man ideas like that :act-up:
Hope he's not reading this thread ( until after I get one) :)

Back