Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to have a driver showdown mid summer with all these low spin heads coming out.

SLDR vs j40 vs i25 vs Bio Cell+

One of them HAS to get me down to sub 2,500!

It a shame just how bad the Anser driver sounded. Because that was a low spin monster.

PGA SS had the MX Milled full line there today. As well as the other new shapes from Odyssey. Shockingly enough for me I loved the Havoc. Such a weird shape but sets up so damn well. Rolled #7 and #1 MXM also. Gonna be a tough fun decision for my MC bag.

It a shame just how bad the Anser driver sounded. Because that was a low spin monster.

I've heard that a time or two as well -- I just don't feel any sort of connection to Ping. Not sure why.

I've heard that a time or two as well -- I just don't feel any sort of connection to Ping. Not sure why.

Because it sounded like an empty oil drum? It's a shame because it was a great performing head. At least from what I've tried.

Because they just don't make wow products? They make things that perform and perform great, but they are very tradtional company when it comes to the way they promote product. And FWIW, I feel the same way.

Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag. I love my 2012 version, but 2 of the handles at the top are now cracked. They've made the strap system better on this year's version, I want it.

Because they just don't make wow products? They make things that perform and perform great, but they are very tradtional company when it comes to the way they promote product. And FWIW, I feel the same way.

I'm not even sure it's a matter of the club wow'ing factor. I just don't feel connected with Ping at all.

With what companies are doing nowadays to reach out to the consumer, Ping remains near the bottom for me.

I'm not even sure it's a matter of the club wow'ing factor. I just don't feel connected with Ping at all.

With what companies are doing nowadays to reach out to the consumer, Ping remains near the bottom for me.

I know this isnt the thread for this, but I completely agree.

Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag. I love my 2012 version, but 2 of the handles at the top are now cracked. They've made the strap system better on this year's version, I want it.

Wilson's Nexus is literally the best stand bag I think I have ever seen. Some serious R&D went into that one.

Wilson's Nexus is literally the best stand bag I think I have ever seen. Some serious R&D went into that one.
Looked a lot at those today (online). How do you think they would work with a Clicgear?

Pondering over for now, placed my order for 12 Green REL 3Gens, a couple of shaft extensions, and some epoxy.

I've already stripped the grips off this afternoon, and the replacements cannot get here soon enough.... well soon enough to put them on...its not like I am golfing for at least another 2 months LOL

Pondering over for now, placed my order for 12 Green REL 3Gens, a couple of shaft extensions, and some epoxy.

I've already stripped the grips off this afternoon, and the replacements cannot get here soon enough.... well soon enough to put them on...its not like I am golfing for at least another 2 months LOL

Great choice with the RELs Braddman!

Also, more people need to do their own grip work. It is SOOO easy and fun instead of couch potato'ing a Monday night.

Also, more people need to do their own grip work. It is SOOO easy and fun instead of couch potato'ing a Monday night.

No kidding. I have been doing it since joining THP, and love the freedom it gives me to throw a new grip on if I want something to try. Surprised the tape came off with the stock grips as cleanly as it did.

Now just waiting to see if my shop can secure me the Seemore stuff I want/need so I can make my FGP proper again.

Agreed with both. I am now doing a my steel shaft changes as well. Super easy and a lot of fun.

I'll be learning hands on with my good buddy TexasHacker in February. Can't wait to start expanding my knowledge about club making, which introduces a whole mess of other ponders.

Call me crazy, but I want a bag that doesn't have a club manufacturer on it. Would feel weird having an OEM on the bag without actually playing a club from that OEM.

I always thought a bit similar, but that bag could make me get over it. It truly is IMO the best stand bag I've ever seen performance wise.

JB made me feel guilty about my Puma stand bag so I'm digging the new TaylorMade hybrid bag.

JB made me feel guilty about my Puma stand bag so I'm digging the new TaylorMade hybrid bag.

SLDR stand bag. I'm a sucker for blue and that one kryptonite for me.

Call me crazy, but I want a bag that doesn't have a club manufacturer on it. Would feel weird having an OEM on the bag without actually playing a club from that OEM.

Easy solution. Throw some M3 irons in the bag

Easy solution. Throw some M3 irons in the bag

Yeah, new irons aren't happening anytime soon. #diapersareexpensive

Pondering some new sticks......the Ping i20's perhaps......

I still love those irons.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE review thread on those here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back