What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. I like that you don't mess around James. You'll like it I think. Really helped me get the feeling back that I'd developed early last year of my lower body and core swinging the club. I'd complained to Freddie that I got to the top of my swing and just felt like I had nowhere to go. Start with little swings and then build them bigger and bigger. You really can't swing it without getting synced up. You'll lose your balance right away.

My balance is shite, it was evident at my lesson. Out on my toes a LOT and that put my way out of sync trying to manipulate and such. This one has been on my radar a long time, the lesson just hammered home how handy it could be.

My balance is shite, it was evident at my lesson. Out on my toes a LOT and that put my way out of sync trying to manipulate and such. This one has been on my radar a long time, the lesson just hammered home how handy it could be.

I've wanted it since Jake reviewed it long ago, but I always have a hard time spending that kind of money. I was annoyed with the world, my self, my swing, the weather, etc. It was nice that it actually made an immediate difference.

Rukk Net and sklz gold flex.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rukk Net and sklz gold flex.

You'll like the Rukk. Good on you for not cheaping out. You'll be happy in the long run.

Exactly why I have been looking at the whip and peel.

My balance is so bad!

You'll like the Rukk. Good on you for not cheaping out. You'll be happy in the long run.

Thanks for the advice.

I just moved into town, so I no longer have a pasture to hit into.

Thanks for the advice.

I just moved into town, so I no longer have a pasture to hit into.

My pleasure. Very easy to get up/take down and it's designed for durability with the double net.

Well this escalated quickly...

$_3.JPG

Gorgeous buy!

Love the Sklz Trainers, only downside is it says do not re-grip it... and I hate the grip on it.

Great for a quick warmup before a round, or before the range.

SuperStroke 2.0 white/pink

Love the Sklz Trainers, only downside is it says do not re-grip it... and I hate the grip on it.

Great for a quick warmup before a round, or before the range.

you guys with your sklz trainers and the orange whip...

all this talk... i had to buy one. Can't wait for it to arrive in the mail (a little troubling about the grip however...)

Bought a lesson with the new asst. Pro today during lunch. After watching me take 10 swings with my 9 iron, he went and got the fitting cart and said he couldn't fix my swing until I had clubs that fit me.

So I ended up getting a fitting and a 30 minute lesson for $35.

That's the best deal I've gotten regarding golf in a long time.

New sticks too or adjustments to current?

Adjustments to the TaylorMade Tour Preferred CBs I'm testing. I literally could not hit them in stock form. A little adjustment and a quick tune up on the swing and I can hit them very straight now.

A flight to Nashville for June.

C Taper lite wedge shaft.

Golf Pride Multicompound grips and they are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back