The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Losing does that to people that experience it together, he should stick to winners with team Albatross.
Team Albatross did well last year...

Look at that group of gunners...it truly does feel like PARADISE!!! Lead us to paradise Capt/Asst Capt!!!

Team Paradise
Howzat - Captain :cobra:
Wicked Cool Bearded Man - Assistant Captain :cleveland:
Jersey Nate :cleveland:
Scarnici :cobra:
Flog2424 :taylormade:
Castor Hades :taylormade:
Smithfaced :callaway:
mmaynard

Support away folks. We're still going to do what we do either way - which is get sh!t done.

Will be rooting for everyone in the MC, but I am going to be partial to Team Albatross and Team Dot Com with six4three5 and O'Carroll on them.

Look like 5 great teams!!

Teams look solid! It's getting real now gentlemen!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Will be rooting for everyone in the MC, but I am going to be partial to Team Albatross and Team Dot Com with six4three5 and O'Carroll on them.

Look like 5 great teams!!

I will remember that next time you send me a text. #InstantIgnore

Support away folks. We're still going to do what we do either way - which is get sh!t done.

I like it dude. I like it.

Is the rumor true that jlukes was a jinx and you are relieved he is rooting for shandyman as they can jinx with the best of them? Just rumor but sounds plausible. :)

I feel like Team THP is the Miami Heat of the Morgan Cup. Plus, I do kind of look like Lebron when I get a tan. Heh

I beg of you to never make that REFERENCE EVER AGAIN

Why? You dont think I look like Lebron James? How is that possible? Maybe not the hair line but the body and face are almost identical.

Is the rumor true that jlukes was a jinx and you are relieved he is rooting for shandyman as they can jinx with the best of them? Just rumor but sounds plausible. :)
I've heard that rumor, as well.

*Jman, take note for 2014 Grandaddy*

I will remember that next time you send me a text. #InstantIgnore

What are you talking about? You text me, I don't text you.. #willrootforyouanyways

LOL I get why we won't have a ton of supporters. It doesn't make a ton of logical sense, since most of these guys are the ones people turn to for support, advice, and tons of other things, but I know fandom isn't always a logical thing. We are just glad people are supporting somebody and we'll get our motivation from within. 6 months!

What are you talking about? You text me, I don't text you.. #willrootforyouanyways

Dont make me go to the screen shots....Oh wait I cant because I just deleted all of your texts. #Losing

Between that reference and what you have written above your party planner tag, Team THP is mentally out of it already.

I'm an early lean toward Paradise or Albatross. Last year I went Paradise and they took it all! Might be a repeat.

et tu, Barry.

#Disappoint

Quoted for record keeping purposes.

And everyone just LOVES the Miami Heat....

Thats kind of my point. Everyone wants to see us lose...but we wont. Go back to that crappy state of yours..oh wait..:alien:

Between that reference and what you have written above your party planner tag, Team THP is mentally out of it already.

The question is, who is the Chris Bosh of Team THP?

Why? You dont think I look like Lebron James? How is that possible? Maybe not the hair line but the body and face are almost identical.

I like Dev...Lebron not so much

LOL I get why we won't have a ton of supporters. It doesn't make a ton of logical sense, since most of these guys are the ones people turn to for support, advice, and tons of other things, but I know fandom isn't always a logical thing. We are just glad people are supporting somebody and we'll get our motivation from within. 6 months!

Haters gonna Hate....I'll get my bro to root for us...so we will have at least 1 fan

The question is, who is the Chris Bosh of Team THP?
That role was already played by you, in California, I do believe.

Talk a big game. Show up. Do nothing.

Love the teams! Bet you guys had some fun getting that done.

I like Dev...Lebron not so much

Haters gonna Hate....I'll get my bro to root for us...so we will have at least 1 fan

Team THP is like the Foley of the MC lol, you have no idea where your balls are going.

Back