Odyssey Putters Thread

Those HC's are freaking SWEET!

Sweet staff bag!

That's a nice setup Joe.

Those headcovers for this weekend are awesome! I think I need to find one.

I am hoping a mallet one finds its way onto ebay or maybe team callaway collection
Yeah dude, I would be thrilled with either one, actually! Haha.

Yeah dude, I would be thrilled with either one, actually! Haha.

I have been looking for a mystery milled cover for AWHILE with no luck... Hopefully this one will be easier to find.

I have the No 3 Jacks and then the Drain putter cover, but the Mystery Milled has evaded me

I have been looking for a mystery milled cover for AWHILE with no luck... Hopefully this one will be easier to find.

I have the No 3 Jacks and then the Drain putter cover, but the Mystery Milled has evaded me
Dude! I need a No 3 Jacks and Drain putter cover, bad! Time to go search!

Found the drain on the bay.. Probably paid way to much but I like it

Joe I love that bag. Just freaking sexy.

6xurkm.jpg

This landed in NYC, hopefully it will be at my door by Friday.

Got MM but want no 3 j's and drain covers.

Went and messed with my white hot today. I cannot go back to an insert. Just crazy how different it feels now.

6xurkm.jpg

This landed in NYC, hopefully it will be at my door by Friday.

whoa! I can't wait to see some in hand pictures of this

Express mail from Japan is no joke, arrived today. Going to put the black shaft on tomorrow, not sure if I want to try the Winn Pro X or my usual SS 2.0.

zjxgmq.jpg

Express mail from Japan is no joke, arrived today. Going to put the black shaft on tomorrow, not sure if I want to try the Winn Pro X or my usual SS 2.0.

zjxgmq.jpg

Gorgeous! Where are you getting the black shaft from and where are you having it done? I am pondering getting a black shaft in my MXM

zjxgmq.jpg

That looks seriously awesome.

Went and messed with my white hot today. I cannot go back to an insert. Just crazy how different it feels now.

Have you gotten to try the MXM yet? Wondering if that will be more to your liking.

I'm not a huge insert fan, but at least the white hot insert is one of the few I get along with.

Have you gotten to try the MXM yet? Wondering if that will be more to your liking.

I'm not a huge insert fan, but at least the white hot insert is one of the few I get along with.

Yes the feel on the MXM is so different. Doesn't feel like an insert

Back