Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Really gonna try and fit this in the schedule this year. Should be a fantastic time for all going though.

Man I love the potential for some awesome THPers at this event! I am already thinking Friday afternoon round as well!

Absolutely I am down!

Oh man all signs are pointing to me heading eastward for this. Great job on the bonus rounds Mike!

Really gonna try and fit this in the schedule this year. Should be a fantastic time for all going though.

GregDaniel. I will be there. You must come. Mark it down. So it shall be done.

THP keeps bringing it, well done MD441.

What a great venue for a THP event, this is going to be awesome!

GregDaniel. I will be there. You must come. Mark it down. So it shall be done.

I'm gonna do my best buddy. I have a limited travel schedule this year though. I will discuss with the wife and see if I can't make something happen.

I'm gonna do my best buddy. I have a limited travel schedule this year though. I will discuss with the wife and see if I can't make something happen.

Sometimes your best just inst good enough ie Grandaddy. Call in the ringer. *Paging Mr 441* *Paging Mr 441* :act-up:

Well, hello there OC Invitational, I'll be seeing you shortly!!

Cool event, I don't think the Tour van has been to MD before? But I could be mistaken.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Calendar marked, reminder set. This is a must get in. I have family in DE and VA/DC and a side visit factors into this trip. Hell, the wife might even come on this one (and visit relatives). Some of my mis-spent youth was in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City. Can't wait. And yes, I'm going to Indy too!

Calendar marked, reminder set. This is a must get in. I have family in DE and VA/DC and a side visit factors into this trip. Hell, the wife might even come on this one (and visit relatives). Some of my mis-spent youth was in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City. Can't wait. And yes, I'm going to Indy too!

Geeze Ken. We will be sick of each other by July. Haha

This one is a special one for me. While all the courses we deal with are excited about hosting our events, the folks at this one are WAY BEYOND THAT.

An absolutely amazing golf course for a great price.

And those "extra " round prices are straight insane for this golf course that is almost $100 to play daily.
$40 would be a good deal for most courses, let alone one of this class, well done!

I hope I'm able to do this. Going to try hard to make it happen.

Way to go, Mike. $40 is a ridiculous price. The course looks stunning.

I was hoping to see your name pop up in here :joy::rockon:

It would be all kinds of wrong to NOT go to this event, being so close and such a great venue. And for 40 bucks for a bonus round, I pretty much have to make it an over-nighter. I really have no choice. Will be good to see you there!

Sometimes your best just inst good enough ie Grandaddy. Call in the ringer. *Paging Mr 441* *Paging Mr 441* :act-up:

His wife's name is Laura...just like mine...he will be fine

It would be all kinds of wrong to NOT go to this event, being so close and such a great venue. And for 40 bucks for a bonus round, I pretty much have to make it an over-nighter. I really have no choice. Will be good to see you there!

I love this post. "I really have no choice". That is all kinds of awesome right there.

Hopefully we can get a round in together which is weird because we both live in NJ and havent played a round together. We will fix that.

Both dates ( sign-up & event) marked on calendar). fingers crossed:fingers-crossed:

Back