2013 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a month of eating right (PGA show not included), a cleanse and regular trips to the gym. A life style change for the panda and I'm down a pants size may two and shed 12lbs. Not sure how much muscle I've added but man do I feel good.

This week I'll be hitting the weights and yoga hard for a few months. Build strength and flexibility.
Good work bro.

I am back to eating better, this week. Fortunately, I am on my feet all day and constantly moving, so eating junk the past few weeks hasnt caught up with me.

Good work bro.

I am back to eating better, this week. Fortunately, I am on my feet all day and constantly moving, so eating junk the past few weeks hasnt caught up with me.

It's amazing how fast it sneaks up on you

It's been a month of eating right (PGA show not included), a cleanse and regular trips to the gym. A life style change for the panda and I'm down a pants size may two and shed 12lbs. Not sure how much muscle I've added but man do I feel good.

This week I'll be hitting the weights and yoga hard for a few months. Build strength and flexibility.

Dude way to freaking go !! Awesome news! Keep it up and I'm really glad you're feeling well!

Hey Tim- I didn't mention. Last night after those Olympic complexes I did barbell hack squats. Jelly legs!

I come in here looking for motivation and to see how you guys were doing, and I get it right away.

Panda man, that's incredible. Keep up the hard work!

I'm about to do the same. #TheGrindIsReal

a9ysu4y9.jpg

Here is what PM's from a Tour Rep will do for you when you think your legs hurt and you need a day of.

#lunchtime fun

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Really loving the workouts I have started doing with resistance bands. Ordered a whole set or bands that should be here Monday, but until then I will keep working with the one I have.

All I have been doing is finding different workout plans on the internet that are free. 15-25 minute workouts, nothing crazy - but man am I feeling it!

That is great brother panda :)

Squats
4 x 14/12/10/8
Barbell Lunges
3 x 10 per leg
Leg Presses
4 x 10
Box Jumps
4 x 15
Split Squat Jumps
3 x 20 in cadence (80 per set)

60 seconds or less between sets and 120 seconds max between different exercises.

My legs are having issues holding me up today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Really loving the workouts I have started doing with resistance bands. Ordered a whole set or bands that should be here Monday, but until then I will keep working with the one I have.

All I have been doing is finding different workout plans on the internet that are free. 15-25 minute workouts, nothing crazy - but man am I feeling it!

Are you doing mostly strength stuff or have you been doing cardio with them as well? I have been destroyed by resistance bands many times.

Squats
4 x 14/12/10/8
Barbell Lunges
3 x 10 per leg
Leg Presses
4 x 10
Box Jumps
4 x 15
Split Squat Jumps
3 x 20 in cadence (80 per set)

60 seconds or less between sets and 120 seconds max between different exercises.

My legs are having issues holding me up today.

Today you get to spell "quads" j e l l o

Today you get to spell "quads" j e l l o

The one time I hate having a manual Jeep. Leg day.

Day 3 of serious training in the books. So far so good with both the diet changes and getting my workouts in.

Been laid low this week by a case of the desert crud. Muscles and body still sore from Monday. Slowly recovering. Upside: Eating less and better, and drinking lots of water.

Been laid low this week by a case of the desert crud. Muscles and body still sore from Monday. Slowly recovering. Upside: Eating less and better, and drinking lots of water.

me too. not by the same case as you, but something similar. Really hoping to get back at it tomorrow.

Bought a Nutribullet last week and have been making protein smoothies for breakfast every morning. Finally stabilized after all the eating and drinking on vacation. Down since starting this. This morning I made a smoothie consisting of:

8 oz water
8 oz apple juice (not from concentrate)
Fresh pineapple
Frozen raspberries
Banana
Vanilla whey protein powder (1 scoop)
2 tsp of Flax seed

It is actually quite good. I have been mixing in some spinach here and there with them as well. So far so good. Its a quick easy breakfast every morning and it keeps me full until around 11 where I can have a little snack. The Nutribullet is absolutely awesome though. Quick to use, and the cleanup is so easy which is what I used to dread with the my last blender.

That actually sounds really really good. Usually if I'm in a hurry, it's 16oz of milk, 2 scoops of Syntha6 powder, and throw that in the blender. Usually gone within 30 seconds and keeps me full for a couple hours.

Finished my workout about 45min ago. Pushups involving a medicine ball are a near recipe for a faceplant. Squats with dumbbells are also the dumbest thing ever.

meqa8yza.jpg

Talipia steamed broccoli and grilled avocado tonight, I am really digging my new meal plan :)

Another night of badminton last night - was sweating buckets again, but felt good after it

Really enjoying the fact I am able to be playing well again and keeping my fingers crossed that I can stay injury free

Morgan Cup workout in the books for today..... Made it up to 30 BOSU squats today holding position for 10 seconds.....#thepainisreal
#bodyrewritten

Woke up this morning, weighed myself, and I'm down another three pounds - puts me at 212 now. 12 pounds away from my initial target...

Morgan Cup workout in the books for today..... Made it up to 30 BOSU squats today holding position for 10 seconds.....#thepainisreal
#bodyrewritten

I have seen your plan and it is solid. Keep up the hard work.

Woke up this morning, weighed myself, and I'm down another three pounds - puts me at 212 now. 12 pounds away from my initial target...

Nice. I am down almost 6 pounds over the last 3 days and still got about 25 to get where I want to be by July.

Nice dude! I've been working out a lot so far this year but I haven't set any goals. I think I need to change that this weekend.

Nice dude! I've been working out a lot so far this year but I haven't set any goals. I think I need to change that this weekend.

I have a goal in mind and have been working towards it. I have a long way to go but I will get there

Ive been working out for 3 weeks now..minus 4 days off due to 12 hour work days. Down 12 lbs. Another 23lbs to go. I bought a awsome under armor outfit 2 pants sizes smaller and a shirt one size smaller to get into on the drive to the Mc. I will be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back