Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could get the Bluebonnet 9 included in our 18 out at Grapevine I would jump all over that. That 9 is one of the best 9's anywhere. Lot a fun.

I'm happy with either place.

Thank you #cookie for getting all this set up.

Now the afterhours party, it may sound like a kids place but Main Event in Grapevine might be a good place. Bowling, pool, bar, shuffle board, laser tag(that might be trouble) and last time I was there they had Texas holdem tables.

I'm happy with either place.

Thank you #cookie for getting all this set up.

Now the afterhours party, it may sound like a kids place but Main Event in Grapevine might be a good place. Bowling, pool, bar, shuffle board, laser tag(that might be trouble) and last time I was there they had Texas holdem tables.

That sounds awesome Phil, but I thought you want want to see some more female bikini bull riding :D

I am a vault :)

but back on topic, where cookie sets us up at, I will be thrilled :)

The GF will be around so what happen in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :secret:

Wherever Cookie gets us set up at will be wonderful (can't emphasize enough the appreciation I have for his leg work on this), but just to put my vote out there after looking at the courses online, my preference would be either Riverchase or Indian Creek.

Tee times for Friday's practice round added to 1st post. Reminder that food, non-alcoholic drinks, and range balls are included in the rate so feel free to show up early and practice away!

Tee times for Friday's practice round added to 1st post. Reminder that food, non-alcoholic drinks, and range balls are included in the rate so feel free to show up early and practice away!

Thanks for putting that together.....And thanks for putting me with three current MC'rs :) I need to get to practicing so I don't embarass myself. Looking forward to the round.

I'm really excited about this for a few reasons: A) I get to finally golf, B) I get to meet THPers, and C) the Adams event is the very next day!

Thank you so much, Cookie, for putting all this together, going to be so much fun.

Hey I get to play in the same group as Doug and #cookie! Mikeg_74 i am happy to meet and play together with you as well! So excited for my firat ever THP event!

Edit.
#cookie your first round is on me bro!
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just heard back from Riverchase. I haven't played there before so relying on the DFW crew to chime in. They were excited to work with me on a package for us. As a point of reference, standard weekend green fee is $59.95. Give me some feedback fellas!

Details:

“The Hackers Paradise Golf Forum”
Sunday, March 2nd, 2014​ 8:30AM - CTT 16-20 Players​

Golf package includes:
Greens fee, cart & practice range balls.
Personalized player/team names on carts.
​Proximity markers provided for contests closest to the pin & longest drive, if you plan to have contest holes.

​Each player receives:

(1)$5 off any Golf Shop merchandise
(1)Free drink ticket; good for a draft beer or fountain drink

Package Price: $52 pp (golf package) + tax
(If tax exempt, please provide a valid State of Texas certificate otherwise 8.25% sales tax must be added. 20% gratuity will apply on any meals added to the package)

Just wanted to say thanks for setting all this up Cookie and whatever you decide works great for me bro!

So, where is the victory last place celebration going to be Saturday night?

1st post updated with Sunday times and details.

Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Guess you and Walter didn't get along. Oh well, thanks for setting it up Cookie.

He sent me an email shortly after I confirmed with Riverchase:

Mike
we will not be able to accommodate your group at this time, The early part of March is still cold and the possibility of frost is still out there and we will not be able to double tee the golf course as I Had planned to do for your group.

Sorry for the wait , I just got with the Dir of Golf.

He sent me an email shortly after I confirmed with Riverchase:

Mike
we will not be able to accommodate your group at this time, The early part of March is still cold and the possibility of frost is still out there and we will not be able to double tee the golf course as I Had planned to do for your group.

Sorry for the wait , I just got with the Dir of Golf.
Thanks for trying buddy!

Sounds great, and I've let my group know the plan. I'm expecting 70* and sunny both days with no wind. You can make that happen, right?

Cookie thanks for setting that all up. Can't wait to do some work Sunday morning!

Sounds great, and I've let my group know the plan. I'm expecting 70* and sunny both days with no wind. You can make that happen, right?

Absolutely, not an issue.

If not, I will drink until if feels like those conditions.

Thank you for setting this up #Cookie. Should be a fantastically fun round on Sunday!

Your right, you will have to work come Sunday. I will be putting you to work!

You can't trash me until after Friday...

Bumping given JB's post in the other thread. As it stands now the last group should be done by 3:30 and we have showers onsite that can be used before heading to Adams.

Depending on the new start time at Adams, I may be looking to push back some tee times and get everyone teed off by 10:30 or something like that.

Stay tuned for more.

Cookie,
You are going to want people done before that. As of right now, 4pm at Adams is looking like the time and people CANNOT be late.

Very Flexible here as is Dance_Business, since he and I are traveling together. We arrive late Thursday night, so can go in the a.m.

Give me a Vector Victor!

Bumping given JB's post in the other thread. As it stands now the last group should be done by 3:30 and we have showers onsite that can be used before heading to Adams.

Depending on the new start time at Adams, I may be looking to push back some tee times and get everyone teed off by 10:30 or something like that.

Stay tuned for more.
FWIW, there are some decent courses right down the street from Adams HQ. People wouldn't have to worry about traffic getting there from Grapevine. I think I've played all of them. if you need a recommendation on one you haven't played yet you have my number. not as good as getting to see the cowboys course early, but might help the schedule crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back