New from SE Michigan

doweled

Reaction score
Handicap
Been an active member on a few other sites over the years but recently began to enjoy this site. Old dude (50's) who has been building his own clubs for years. I don't think I have bought a new set of clubs I haven't taken home and disassembled. Before putting them back together I always spine, swing weight, fix lofts/lies and dowel the shafts, hence the screen name Doweled. Look forward to see what you folks write about and help where I can.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, from the other side of Michigan.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to thp

Been an active member on a few other sites over the years but recently began to enjoy this site. Old dude (50's) who has been building his own clubs for years. I don't think I have bought a new set of clubs I haven't taken home and disassembled. Before putting them back together I always spine, swing weight, fix lofts/lies and dowel the shafts, hence the screen name Doweled. Look forward to see what you folks write about and help where I can.

Welcome to THP! Check out this thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49898-Michigan-hackers-check-in-here

Michigan is growing in rep and would love to tee it up sometime. Feel free to reach out to me on anything!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the site...where the only thing in sight is paradise.

Welcome. It's great to see another SE Michigan hacker.

Welcome to THP!
Check out that Michigan thread!
Glad to see michigan numbers growing!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome !!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP and glad you are here. I am a Michigander transplanted to Ohio. Should you have any questions, etc feel free to reach out. You have a great group of guys up in Michigan.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the team!

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Doweled. You're going to like it here. :welcome:

Welcome to THP!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back