Vessel Customized Staff Bags

So awesome.... So expensive.

Bumping for Scrap Iron.

I. Want. This.

MCBag.png

Man, I really really really want this bag.

Sooo cool. Yes, they are pricey, but dayumn that is awesome.

Bump, because I just ordered a carry bag
composite-2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I will have a full review on it when it comes in

Awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Can't wait to see some pics. How long is the turnaround?

I ordered one recently for a co-worker retirement. The bag was $350.00 and the turnaround time is 8 weeks. I had to pay for expedited shipping and should have it in hand in 2 weeks.

I think that bag is going to look fantastic. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I've been avoiding this thread like it has the plague and today I got sucked in again, my bag is designed and now just need to find a way to pay for it lol.

Awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Me too, kinda nervous due to the price and what it's for but, when I looked at other options they were spot on price wise plus its complete custom and I got more stitch work

Can't wait to see some pics. How long is the turnaround?

April 10th is when its supposed to be delivered, wish it was before HHI but I mulled this one over along time. I could have paid extra to get it sooner but wasn't worth it to me. I will have it in time for our charity outing so that's what matters.

Its going to be sweet, dude. You've been wanting to do this for a while now, glad you finally pulled the trigger.

Your right War, I have been pondering it for a long long time and now can't wait to have it. I'm glad the trigger is pulled as the ponder was getting tiring.

Looking good, Jason! Can't wait to see it in person.

Bag looks great Jason! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sweet...might have to check this out tomorrow during some down time and see what comes to mind.

Trying to use a picture for the sides of the bags, I select the saved picture, but then it says I must select a file and then it just spins as if it's thinking. Maybe the picture is to big?

I chatted with one of there online customer service people, there website is having some issues with downloading pictures. They know about this and are working to correct the issue.

Last edited:
Vessel Customized Staff Bags

What's the file type jay?

I just got a message from Vessel on approval for the purple on my bag which I hope means it will be here sooner than the april date I was given.

Here is the bag we ordered for a co-worker who is retiring. It looks so much more impressive in person.

abFx249.jpg

I just got a message from Vessel on approval for the purple on my bag which I hope means it will be here sooner than the april date I was given.
I can't wait to see the final product!

Back