Android Phone Thread

that's just retarded

So I am contemplating going from my iPhone to an Android and continuing my break from Apple.

Any suggestions on which Androids to look at?

So I am contemplating going from my iPhone to an Android and continuing my break from Apple.

Any suggestions on which Androids to look at?

Can't go wrong with the Samsung Galaxy line.

I'm deleting this dumb game. I have never been so frustrated. I want to throw my phone into a bucket of water.

Ok, going to take a breath, then trying again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

What are you looking for in a phone?

Outside of calling and texting? :) occasional surfing, picture taking, tapa talking. So I guess you normal day to day stuff.

Outside of calling and texting? :) occasional surfing, picture taking, tapa talking. So I guess you normal day to day stuff.

Does size matter? Bigger or smaller? Thinner or substantial?

What makes you tick?

Android Phone Thread

Does size matter? Bigger or smaller? Thinner or substantial?

What makes you tick?

Thinner works for me and wouldn't mind a slightly bigger screen than the iPhone 4 that I have now. Good buddy recommended the Samsung Galaxy 4 but I am curious about the G2

Thinner works for me and wouldn't mind a slightly bigger screen than the iPhone 4 that I have now. Good buddy recommended the Samsung Galaxy 4 but I am curious about the G2

Both are great phones. I preferred the LG G2.. that is one of the more underrated phones. The screen is phenomenal and it is super fast.

If you dont care about size, the Galaxy Note 3 is the best phone that I have owned to date.

The S4 would definitely do that. I don't know much of anything about the G2 but believe Samsung to be a superior phone builder.

The S4 would definitely do that. I don't know much of anything about the G2 but believe Samsung to be a superior phone builder.

I really like Samsung for a few products including televisions. I will check it out the S4 - thanks!

A guy I work with just showed me his high score. 103. He claims his friend has 252

S3 is on the list due to price point. My Motorola has a battery that can't be removed either (well it can be, but it takes a lot to do it) and ZeroLemon doesn't work with Motorola or I would do that and deal with the lagging of the phone. I think a lot of companies are going to a "non-removal" battery.
Get the S3 if you get a deal on it. I know a guy with a Frankenbattery too. :)

A guy I work with just showed me his high score. 103. He claims his friend has 252

I know a guy who got like 111.

I think I have a high of 3 on this stupid game.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

And here I was happy with my 35...

y5unejuz.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Back