Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang it now I really want recoils.....hmmmm

Super soft, like a pillow made of concrete.

Those Nippons are a 98 gram shaft with a low kick point. They're fun, just not right for me anymore.

The move back to heavier steel like the Tour's in these CB's and then the AP2's I reviewed have reaffirmed to me that I'm EXTREMELY over playing heavy steel. I just feel way too beat up after rounds, I think I could do heavy if it was graphite, but the steel is just killing me right now. Thus my ponder is also graphite, its a neverending ponder really TBH.

Full blown #WPF.

There are just so many options!!!

The move back to heavier steel like the Tour's in these CB's and then the AP2's I reviewed have reaffirmed to me that I'm EXTREMELY over playing heavy steel. I just feel way too beat up after rounds, I think I could do heavy if it was graphite, but the steel is just killing me right now. Thus my ponder is also graphite, its a neverending ponder really TBH.

Also, jumping heel clicks, they don't do your back any favors.

Which Nippons did you have? I am absolutely crazy about the ones I got in my Apex Pro's

NS Pro 950 GH. They were fun, but I see now that they are no longer a good fit for me

I have money about to hit my paypal account... to move to checking, or to browse ebay for some odyssey #9 goodness

My #WPF is getting off to an early start. Swung the Smart Soles last night at the store. Didn't think I'd like them, but I was super accurate and great distance with the S. Ponder, engaged.

My #WPF is getting off to an early start. Swung the Smart Soles last night at the store. Didn't think I'd like them, but I was super accurate and great distance with the S. Ponder, engaged.

And a BB Mini Staffer of course

And a BB Mini Staffer of course

Does that really count as a ponder anymore? Do we need to create a new step that's just waiting for equipment to be available?

Also, jumping heel clicks, they don't do your back any favors.

Back isn't an issue, tendonitis in the hands is though. Only time I haven't hurt in the last year and a half was when playing graphite.

Back isn't an issue, tendonitis in the hands is though. Only time I haven't hurt in the last year and a half was when playing graphite.

Best decision I ever made. It has made even playing crappy way more enjoyable when my hand isnt killing me for hours after playing when the alleve wears off.

Wow, I just looked at UST Mamiya's online fitting module. For a driver they recommended the Attas T2 (so that's nice) and Recoil Prototypes.

So I have that going for me...

jman - I had a thumb sprain/tendinitis this past year. A family friend is a physical therapist and recommend that I regularily use a grip ball to strengthen my hands an forearms.

Graphite iron shafts. Don't know how I can't ponder them.

Want something in that 90-110 weight range that produce the high but penetrating ball flight.

I'm pondering the same thing Cookie!! I really need to do my research in regards to what would be suit my game -- Would definitely prefer to stick in the heavier side of things, like 120+

jman - I had a thumb sprain/tendinitis this past year. A family friend is a physical therapist and recommend that I regularily use a grip ball to strengthen my hands an forearms.

Useful info there, thank you!

Versa or White Hot Pro. VOTE NOW!

Nike Method Mod 60. Best looking #9 outside of the MXM and Piretti.

I vote with this guy! Oh and that Nead #9.

I agree with that! I am pretty sure the Versa MXM #9 has a great shot at the MC bag. Now to work on the mod 60...

For me, WHP, but that's because the Versa #1 doesn't have an alignment line. Maybe not an issue with the #9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back