What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That grey/green is very sharp Mr. Ricky.

That grey/green is very sharp Mr. Ricky.

Initially I was just buying the knit hat and then saw that and was like Yeah, I need that.

Initially I was just buying the knit hat and then saw that and was like Yeah, I need that.

Excellent choice on hats, sir!

I snagged this off the bay for $5.50 to match my 58*
$_57.JPG

Since the puppy decided to order a Classic XL 5 wood for me, I decided to go and hit one today. I ended up walking out with the matching 3 Wood. I really like the way these feel and I'm going to have to get him a dog bone as a thank you.

Tried the driver, but the stock shafts just spun way too much. With a 9* stiff, I was getting 15* launch and over 4000 rpm leading to 200 yard drives.

Last edited:
Five clover headcovers.

One SeeMore and four Stitch.

7 SS 1.0's came in today!

Damn...and I was thinking of ordering another 2.0. Haha. Guess you have some putters that don't match the collection.

Damn...and I was thinking of ordering another 2.0. Haha. Guess you have some putters that don't match the collection.

Yep, have 5 SeeMore's that have been added that need extended to 36" and lime ones and then I'm extending the Mod 60 and SS as well and putting a red and black one on them.

our course membership for the year

Congrats, I have never had a yearly membership. I have been giving it some thought this year.

Nice Deano! I'm thinking about signing up at my home course, walking membership is only 80 a month, I pay more than that a month now.

A Dozen Callaway Supersofts.

Same spot
Nice. I liked it. A bit different, but like that it makes you think and use every club in the bag.

I look forward to seeing it in above-freezing temperatures without sanded greens.

bought an orange whip today and really like it...had me puring my dci990 irons which if anybody has played them knows not a very easy club to hit.

Great Buy! I love my Cleveland Classics!

i had one for a couple of years. thought i wanted to try something else. sold it and tried other stuff. i hated it all because it wasn't my CC. time to admit i made a mistake and pick up another one. i probably will grab a few.

Goodies!

e8edyqu6.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NICE Rhyno! Two badass pickups there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back