Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

you know whats easy

leaving the ladies at home and just filling 2 villas

#TEAMTHPBABY!!!!!!

I was not successful in that negotiation. Not by a long shot

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That isn't going to happen dude, my wife supports this event and me in it with the same passion I do, if she wants to go I won't say no lol, plus she's helping me pay for it lol.

My wife would stay home if I asked her to, but she loves to travel and loves the beach, so she will be there. Also, she wields the checkbook so if she wants to go, she is going.

So I posted this in the wrong thread so its a repost here.
Are the 2,3,4 bedroom villas?
Has a price point been released yet?

I wanna say that they were $159 a night last year for the whole villa. Now, depending on how many people/couples you have, that could be split 2. 3 or 4 ways a night. You may only be spending $40 a night to $75 a night.

Freddie will be able to better answer that, but I don't think it's realistic to expect that ballpark of a value.

I'm not really looking to have my own room as I don't want to double my room costs from last year. Hopefully we can find a good balance or grab a couple guys from one of the other teams who don't have four. I think if I remember correctly a couple of the guys had a three bedroom villa last year, so maybe that'll be an option for us.

Yeah dude absolutely. As long as I have a bed to share I don't care how many bedrooms or who I'm sharing with as far as that goes. My gf is so down to earth that she won't care either. We got time still everything will be ironed out with no issues.

you know whats easy

leaving the ladies at home and just filling 2 villas

#TEAMTHPBABY!!!!!!

When you meet my gf you'll see why I brought her. She's just as excited to help out and become apart of THP as I am to be in the event. With that kind of support I can't say no.

Announcement:

Gentlemen, I will release details of the villas via email once a few things have fallen into place. Please do not PM your plans or who you are bringing. Everything will live on a spread sheet and that spread sheet will be sent to my contact.

Not trying to be a Richard cranium but I don't want to respond to a bunch of different PMs. And I will because I don't want to leave anyone hanging. I took on housing so everyone could focus on the event. We are 6 months away, we have time.

Please don't internalize this because I'm not upset or annoyed, just nipping this in the bud. Please understand and thank you.

Yep the wife and mother in law is coming with me down there. Her and mom are planning to make a vacation out of it when there not watching me on the course. They really like going to the beach and seeing the ocean. There almost like sisters how they act and look lol. But yeah I figure we will get our own Villa with 2 bedrooms in it. Say if the mother n law wasn't coming i dont think my wife would care about sharing a Villa. Im just hoping we can get our team in Villa's next to each other. I imagine Freddie will do his magic like he always does and we will be fine.
So figured not to clog up the actual MC thread, we could discuss the team villa situation here. Back to what Dan said for Albatross I think you're right. I think we'd need minimum of 3-4. I know Andrew is bringing his wife and mother in law I think he said? So I'd imagine he'll have his own villa for them. Then depending on the couples. We could probably spilt a 3 bed room villa and then leave a two bedroom for the Capt and Asst?

Richard cranium... Love it. Thanks for organizing this Freddie. Can't say enough how much I appreciate you doing this for all of us.

Announcement:

Gentlemen, I will release details of the villas via email once a few things have fallen into place. Please do not PM your plans or who you are bringing. Everything will live on a spread sheet and that spread sheet will be sent to my contact.

Not trying to be a Richard cranium but I don't want to respond to a bunch of different PMs. And I will because I don't want to leave anyone hanging. I took on housing so everyone could focus on the event. We are 6 months away, we have time.

Please don't internalize this because I'm not upset or annoyed, just nipping this in the bud. Please understand and thank you.

Thanks again Freddie!

Man thanks a bunch for heading this Freddie. As it stands now my wife and children will be coming and we will be getting a villa. (They were such a supporting cast for me getting selected.) they love the beach and want me to experience this fully, so no worries there. Should anything change I will definitely be looking to room up.

Ok boys, I am waiting on a few more emails but the list is almost complete. Those emails that I do have, you have been invited to a google doc. Please populate when you will arrive and depart. Your full name and how many guest you will have. Mark if you are renting a car.

You may receive more than one invite to join the google doc. That's me just making sure everyone gets it.

It sounds like team villas are in play. I will still group couples together from
The same team and singles together to fill the gaps. I hope all teams are doing this.

Volunteers you take your cue from JB unless I am told other wise. Keep a look out for the google doc coming your way.

Ok boys, I am waiting on a few more emails but the list is almost complete. Those emails that I do have, you have been invited to a google doc. Please populate when you will arrive and depart. Your full name and how many guest you will have. Mark if you are renting a car.

You may receive more than one invite to join the google doc. That's me just making sure everyone gets it.

It sounds like team villas are in play. I will still group couples together from
The same team and singles together to fill the gaps. I hope all teams are doing this.

Volunteers you take your cue from JB unless I am told other wise. Keep a look out for the google doc coming your way.
Do I have to email you to get the google doc invite? I haven't emailed or PM'ed you, but I do plan on staying onsite in the villas with my Team Dot Com teammates (if possible).

I have reached out to all your captains for all your email address. Please forward to them and they will send to me. Just waiting on Donne and Mward (wasting time looking at irons)

I have reached out to all your captains for all your email address. Please forward to them and they will send to me. Just waiting on Donne and Mward (wasting time looking at irons)
Mward just practicing being last.

Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

I'm on line 24 Freddie :)

As usual, overlooked.

I thought I saw something a week or so ago that there was going to be a thread regarding volunteering to help at the MC. I have been looking out for a thread but gave yet to see one. In reading Freddie's post above, it made me wonder if the volunteers were already finalized. I have already have approved vacation time approved for then and with my wife being from that area, we were planning to be there regardless of whether I was selected or not so I wanted to try to volunteer to help out. Any info would be appreciated.

I thought I saw something a week or so ago that there was going to be a thread regarding volunteering to help at the MC. I have been looking out for a thread but gave yet to see one. In reading Freddie's post above, it made me wonder if the volunteers were already finalized. I have already have approved vacation time approved for then and with my wife being from that area, we were planning to be there regardless of whether I was selected or not so I wanted to try to volunteer to help out. Any info would be appreciated.

There will be a thread on volunteers and I assure you nothing is finalized.

Freddie is awesome, thanks bro!

Gentlemen and wives, I just sent out an email to each and every staffer with a link to the google doc. Please take a minute and fill out the empty spaces next your name. Arrival, departure and car rental. Once this is complete I will start grouping teams and send to our contact.

Thank you

Freddy when do you need to know by? My wife is waiting to hear from a friend weather they can make it or not?

All filled out Freddie Thanks for doing this!!!!

Thanks for doing all the legwork freddie.

Thanks Tadashi!

Back