Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering when my bridgestone test drive package will arrive and if weather will permit for me to take them outside

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Sorry if I missed it, but what did you go with package wise?

JM

Sorry if I missed it, but what did you go with package wise?

JM

4 DPC irons in the pack. 2 5i amd 2 9i. Kbs c taper 130, and x100 shafts

Are you not thinking about going with the CBs? Or are you just trying DPCs first?

MXM #7. I will own one soon.

For my #wpf I'm pondering SM5's in the Raw Black finish. Also pondering a Titleist 714 AP1 3 iron and R1 Black head..

Solid. ..do they give you a ship eta?

Are you not thinking about going with the CBs? Or are you just trying DPCs first?
I se no reason to go cb and give up forgiveness. ..

Solid. ..do they give you a ship eta?

Yeah they shipped it already. Should be receiving next week

I se no reason to go cb and give up forgiveness

I like this. A lot. Wise.

Pondering when my bridgestone test drive package will arrive and if weather will permit for me to take them outside

Awesome! You'll have to let me know how it goes. I definitely plan on taking advantage of this too, just waiting till the weather breaks so I can use them outside on the range and get a real feel for them. I found a single 6 CB with a Project X 6.0 on the bay that I threw a bid on and still the highest bidder on. Hoping it holds up for me. Would be a great tool for fitting purposes.

Awesome! You'll have to let me know how it goes. I definitely plan on taking advantage of this too, just waiting till the weather breaks so I can use them outside on the range and get a real feel for them. I found a single 6 CB with a Project X 6.0 on the bay that I threw a bid on and still the highest bidder on. Hoping it holds up for me. Would be a great tool for fitting purposes.

Will do bro. Im hoping I can get some outside and on course time with them as well. I should have planned it better so that I could bring them to the adams event so that others can have a hack at it too, but I couldnt wait lol

Pondering high launch driver shafts. I'm loving the kusala white but am in need of another shaft and would like to try else!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pondering high launch driver shafts. I'm loving the kusala white but am in need of another shaft and would like to try else!

What are you thinking? I am a huge fan of the Kusala White.

What are you thinking? I am a huge fan of the Kusala White.

I am too, but I have an optiforce head that I need a shaft for and wanna try something new. I'm searching the bay for a shaft. I'd like to try a white tie (for the right price), kai'li or 'ilima. I don't really have anything specific in mind at this point.

Soooo many ponders...

Driver: Just picked-up a Bio Cell driver, but to anyone considering the 2.0 Covert Tour, I don't think you would be disappointed.
Fairway: Bio Cell/+, X2H, i25, and Covert 2.0
Irons: Hitting every new iron I can get my hands on. i25s, Apex, Apex Pro, Bio Cell, JPX Forged, X2H Pro, VR_S Covert Forged, AP2s... Was dead-set on the i25s, but they were out-performed by the... Covert Forged. Surprise, surprise. Holding-off until I can hit the Bio Cell + irons.

I am this close to pulling the trigger on a 4-PW set of tour 90 stiff. Will soft step them in the ap1's.

I am this close to pulling the trigger on a 4-PW set of tour 90 stiff. Will soft step them in the ap1's.

okay what does the soft stepping do?

Let's me put the in a 5-AW set lol.

Also reduces stiffness like 1/3 of a flex. Mostly the first thing though.

Installing the 4 iron shaft into the 5 iron and so on. Cut to correct length though.

Thanks Hawk while I may know Cigars I do not have the golf knowledge yet. Thanks for the help.

Covert tour 2.0 driver and fairway woods... l loved the originals and these look and feel good

I support this ponder.

I'm heading to GG soon to hit some wedges 58-60* but I'm kinda clueless on all the tech hope I find salesperson who can shed some light on all the options, and while I'm there I will also hit some more 3W's: X2Hot, Titelist 913 & TM SLDR, so I may come home with new equipment :)

Wedges are really personal. Just grab a bunch and start swinging! But that's with any club really. Hope you find something you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back