Longtime reader first time poster

Schick

Reaction score
Handicap
hazards
Hello from central Indiana. I've been reading threads from this site for a few months and instead of doing this :banghead: all day because of the weather i figured i would join THP! I want to say thanks for the excellent equipment reviews as i read most of the Rocketballz iron thread and this helped me make the decision to purchase them.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you joined the party! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this great game.

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP! You will this place gives you the "fix" when the weather is not cooperating :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hello from central Indiana. I've been reading threads from this site for a few months and instead of doing this :banghead: all day because of the weather i figured i would join THP! I want to say thanks for the excellent equipment reviews as i read most of the Rocketballz iron thread and this helped me make the decision to purchase them.

You definitely weren't the only one that the reviews here helped play a factor in purchasing my set as well. Welcome aboard and glad you finally made it official.

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP! Like some have said there is an official THP event coming to the Indy area in May but we also have a lot of guys in the surrounding area that like to get together a bunch as well. Hope you can join us!

Welcome glad you came to join us.

Welcome to THP, Schick!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Glad to have ya!

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Welcome to THP my State Neighbor!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum, dude!

Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to join our happy band of misfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun and enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

Back