Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

Phil's on 16, hope he sticks it close

I had a great and fun day out there today. I was able to follow Bubba for several holes. One one par 3 (sorry, I don't know which one), he actually hit a spectator and the ball took a good kick to the fringe of the green. I was standing on the backside of the green and this happened on the right side (left of me), so I had a perfect view. I wasn't sure he even knew what had happened, but when he got over to his ball the first thing he did was pull a golf ball out of his bag, autograph it, and give it to her. Pretty cool moment, and I was glad she was okay.

His chip went long and he was not able to save par though.

123,000 fans in attendance today. Another record.

Estimated 200,000 people on site today.

Estimated 200,000 people on site today.

That's crazy. ..I heard them saying 500k for the event and the next biggest this year would be lucky to be a third of that

Crazy how big of a draw this is. A shame they banned the caddy races.

Great day yesterday at the open. Just planted my happy butt at 9 all day. I haven't seen the stats but it had to be the hardest hole of the day. Very few birdies and not a lot of GIR. Tough pin placement. I do want to know where to get one of the new Ping caps. It'd be almost like wearing a sombrero to play golf here in the summer. :cowboy:

1601292_10152209922464181_1200709029_n.jpg

LMAO.

Those Mahan Ping hats are awesome! Great way to prevent sunburn.

LMAO.

Those Mahan Ping hats are awesome! Great way to prevent sunburn.

They are awesome, but I could never rock the flat bill!

Some big names didn't make the cut, and after some great first rounds. Gainey (66-79), Keegan (66-80), that's blowin up!

They are awesome, but I could never rock the flat bill!
Yeah, because its the flatness of those bills that make those people look ridiculous.

Its hard work to make that flat bill look awesome..........And this is the first year in 7 years I have not gone to the event. Feels weird not being there right now.

Yeah, because its the flatness of those bills that make those people look ridiculous.

Of course, what else its wing with them??

So who's watching today? First weekend off for as long as I can remember. Watching all of the coverage!

Here we go! Round 3!

Any thoughts on Bubba? Think he'll keep it together and go low?

Any thoughts on Bubba? Think he'll keep it together and go low?

Shouldn't be that hard but he just has to keep putting well. I like the setup of the course today.

Shouldn't be that hard but he just has to keep putting well. I like the setup of the course today.

The course looks absolutely gorgeous. First couple holes seems like some pretty tough pin placements.

Everyone watch out. Bubba is angry.

Some big names didn't make the cut, and after some great first rounds. Gainey (66-79), Keegan (66-80), that's blowin up!

The wheels just come off for Keegan yesterday.

Back