THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie has a huge heart. Dude is awesome.

Huge shout out to Freddie, after seeing the book he made for Josh and Morgan I asked him if he wouldn't mind ordering another copy of the #THPMC book, and to to top it all off he had to deal with the company messing up with the shipment. I am eternally grateful for him helping me out. It's a piece of memorabilia I will cherish forever from the best experience of my life. Thanks man.

Huge shout out to Freddie, after seeing the book he made for Josh and Morgan I asked him if he wouldn't mind ordering another copy of the #THPMC book, and to to top it all off he had to deal with the company messing up with the shipment. I am eternally grateful for him helping me out. It's a piece of memorabilia I will cherish forever from the best experience of my life. Thanks man.
Awesome.

He just doesnt stop.

Freddie has a huge heart. Dude is awesome.

Yes he is, Freddie is a true gentlemen!!!

THP rocks, I love doing my best to pay it forward

Right before Christmas, I was in the thread, What are you reading, and someone was talking about a book by Gerry Hogan. I jumped in and asked if anyone knew where to find a copy, as I had been looking for this book for a few months.
Mystery Meat sends me a message that he had two copies, and would I be interested in one. We pm'd back and forth a few times, worked out a price, but with both of us were tied up with the holidays for a few weeks, it would be a while before he could get it to me.
This past weekend I received a package from Mystery Meat containing the book. Very excited to get the chance to read this, but first I contact him to get his PayPal info to send the payment. He replies back that he wants me to read it first, and if I like it, then we can work out the payment.
Well, I read 3/4 of it the first 2 days and try to get him to send his paypal info. He replies back to not worry about it. Just hope that you can get some good information from Hogan's writing.
I can't believe he would do this. I looked for this book every where I could think of, even signed up with an Australian book store, since the book was published there, but I have not found a copy.
Thank-you Chris. Very generous of you. I plan on learning everything I can from this book.

Very nice Eddie, I remember you telling me about this and how excited you were to get this book which was basically impossible to find and purchase for less than $100.

BIG thanks to my #THPMC teammate Kang also know as KC720 on the forum. Got home to find this awesome package waiting for me. You didn't have to send me these bud! But I greatly appreciate it and will put them to good use!
ra4a8enu.jpg

Kang is one awesome dude

its not a big deal as most people make it out to be... I just love to help out fellow THPers and if I can, then why not? So many members would do the same in a heart beat! Thats absolute truth!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

its not a big deal as most people make it out to be... I just love to help out fellow THPers and if I can, then why not? So many members would do the same in a heart beat! Thats absolute truth!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It actually is a bigger deal than you think, you're just a good enough person not to see it.

The selfishness of today's world has made acts such as yours rare (outside of THP) and it means more than you know to us who have realized because of this thread that THPers as a whole are 10 steps above the average population in selflessness.

KellyBo and I both made our thanks known in the herniated disk thread but it needs to be noted here as well.

T2GRN18 and his sweet wife Lee sent KellyBo some flowers for a post surgery lift her up! Super nice people to say the least and proud to call them our good friends.

BIG thanks to my #THPMC teammate Kang also know as KC720 on the forum. Got home to find this awesome package waiting for me. You didn't have to send me these bud! But I greatly appreciate it and will put them to good use!

Yes he is! I got home today and found this in the mail. Thanks kc720!
WOW Kang Is killing it today!!! So great to see how awesome my Teammates are.

There's all kinds of greatness going on in here, well done Kevin and Kang!

I needed an adjustment tool for a cobra driver I just pitched and cookie had one and would not take any money for it. Thanks cookie you rock!!!

Re: THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Another great act by Kc720 (Kang). He sent me his Cleveland smart square putter to get use to one. Thanks so much man!!!!!
uha8atag.jpg

Last edited:
Kc720 strikes again, yesterday afternoon I hot home and this was waiting for me at the door. I can't thank you enough Kang, it will certainly help a ton with preparation. It rolls them like a dream!

Kang you sir are a giver. Remind me to buy the drink of your choice, as long as it's Captain, in Dallas.

Lang lighting up this thread with extreme generosity. First drink is on me in MB if not sooner.

I posted a ponder about SeeMore headcovers and grips, as I needed to get my FGP back to a reasonable length, and my old headcover was pretty beat up.

MPLefty out of no-where sends me a message, saying he has some stuff he can send me. Martin, you sir, completely made my day! Thanks again buddy!

Id like to add iron condor to this thread. When the Hopkins balls came out someone asked about buying from overseas I said id emailed Hopkins and they did not ship internationally. Next thing I get a pm from iron condor (Bryan) asking for my address and that he will send me some, I said that wasn't necessary as im overseas but he insisted. I offered to pay for them and also postage but he wouldn't let me, a week later I get a package and open it up and there is 6 Hopkins balls inside, I was only expecting 1 or 2 not half a dozen, so that was a great surprise. I haven't had a chance to practise with them yet as I stick with my usual balls for competition at the moment but I will definitely try them out soon. I hope to meet you some time in the future and repay the favour. Thank you mate.
The generosity on THP is amazing and I thank everyone for the respect and friendliness. :D

Alright guys so I have been here a few weeks and you have made me so welcome that I am going to send a dozen Nike PD long to the next 3 comments on this thread. As you can see I have quite the stock pile (hoarder much)
8y6e5ady.jpg
yba6uher.jpg

I'm Giving the rest of the Nikes to employees but thought I'd share some love. Also if the wife finds these In my office she's going to kill me haha

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

What a nice thing to do.

JM

That is quite the hoard :)

I love this thread, so much THP awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back