THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to tell you all about a great guy, Matt Maynard (mmaynard11)

Awhile ago, I asked if anyone had P90x videos....BAM! Sent to me.

I asked about insanity videos..... Yup, you guessed it!

Matt is a good dude!

This thread so full of awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Had something in the mail from my boy Freddie today. Completely unexpected, but that's what Freddie does.

Just another awesome gesture from a friend.

jeradazu.jpg

Had something in the mail from my boy Freddie today. Completely unexpected, but that's what Freddie does.

Just another awesome gesture from a friend.

jeradazu.jpg

Freddie rules. No doubt about it.

Nice! That is the new Bertha coin right?

Well done freddie

Panda just being panda very cool.

Nice pick up War! Well done Freddie!

Very cool, Freddie!!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Came home to find this courtesy of GregDan. He saw I was pondering one in the ponder thread. He would not even let me pay for shipping!
nyzesa2u.jpg

My man Bullfrog volunteered to send me a wrench for the cobra hybrid I had bought here and sure enough it came in the mail free of charge just as he said. The goodness of the members here should be a model for people all over the world, it would certainly be a much better place because of it.

Thanks Bullfrog, your kindness is unreal dude!

My man Bullfrog volunteered to send me a wrench for the cobra hybrid I had bought here and sure enough it came in the mail free of charge just as he said. The goodness of the members here should be a model for people all over the world, it would certainly be a much better place because of it.

Thanks Bullfrog, your kindness is unreal dude!
Very cool, Bullfrog. I bet you are going to smoke that hybrid!

Came home to find this courtesy of GregDan. He saw I was pondering one in the ponder thread. He would not even let me pay for shipping!
nyzesa2u.jpg

Tapatalk pics on iPhone suck. It is a 7m3 black tie

Way to go GregDan, that's all kinds of awesome! Congrats Jugger.

Glad it got there safe! Have fun with it my man.

Nicely done Bro! Good luck with the shaft dude.

GregDan is an awesome dude, privileged to call him a friend. Good luck with the shaft!

It will definitely be put to good use. Freaked out when I got home as it was nowhere near where the mailman usually leaves packages. Of course my adapter had gone from Melbourne fl to Orlando to PA and is now back in orlando

I got to post here yet again.

A few weeks ago, I woke up to my iPhone saying I had a private message on THP.

It was from gcruz86, from the land of roulette wheels, poker chips, and pawn stars!
What was in the message left me speechless for minutes.
It basically said: "would you be interested in attending a masters practice round April 8th."

I've never been to a PGA event let alone one at AUGUSTA FREAKING NATIONAL!!!!
I couldn't accept right away, despite me wanting to.
But the calendar has been reworked, vacation approved, arrangements made, and invitation accepted!

Just as cool, Gio is bringing his clubs too!
We will be teeing it up a couple days prior to me Stomping around AUGUSTA NATIONAL!!

I still can't believe it!
Gio, your the man! And I thank you for thinking of me to include in this amazing gesture of generosity!

I got to tell you all about a great guy, Matt Maynard (mmaynard11)

Awhile ago, I asked if anyone had P90x videos....BAM! Sent to me.

I asked about insanity videos..... Yup, you guessed it!

Matt is a good dude!

Anytime man. Sorry the Insanity took longer than expected. Thought I shipped it out yet there it sat in my other computer bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back