Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are the purest feeling irons I have ever hit. They survived the temporary fling I had with the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2's I bought last year. It's going to take a lot to get them out of my bag permanently. I'll check out the J40 test drive program. I wasn't familiar with it. Thanks.

I had Hogans a long time ago and re-shafted some heads last year. So soft. Love them. JM

Pondering, a blade iron to use only at home to work on ball striking.

Also pondering another iron to make into a training tool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pondering, a blade iron to use only at home to work on ball striking.

Also pondering another iron to make into a training tool.

Just buy a roll of impact tape. I don't think you would learn that much from a blade.

I actually have some impact tape, now that I think about it.

I actually have some impact tape, now that I think about it.

You will learn as much with that tape as anything else. IMO

Going to delay the KBS Tour 90 purchase for the time being. I'd like to see where I am after a few lessons before I spend the money. The PX95 Flighted actually feel pretty decent when I swing the club decently. If lessons can get my trajectory up a bit I'll be fine with them. If not I'll revisit the ponder.

Got a chance to roll the MXM this weekend. Came out liking the #6 the best. Then I picked up a few SeeMores and really liked the Si2. Hmmm

SERIOUSLY pondering Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 Wood in black...must...resist...the temptation...

While doing a little pondering and researching I read about the Axe Xcaliber graphite iron shafts. Very interesting.

75 and 85g in taper tip and a low balance point like we're seeing more of. Supposedly on the stouter side. Lots of positive reviews.

Best thing was they could be had new for around $150.

Interesting Hawk. Phenomenal price point if they are solid.

No doubt. The brand gets pretty glowing reviews for their metal wood shafts.

While doing a little pondering and researching I read about the Axe Xcaliber graphite iron shafts. Very interesting.

75 and 85g in taper tip and a low balance point like we're seeing more of. Supposedly on the stouter side. Lots of positive reviews.

Best thing was they could be had new for around $150.

I like the weight specs there, for sure. Never heard of these

I've eyed those before myself hawk.

The low balance point means you can keep a standard length and not have sw issues. Similar to aerotech, Mci, the new programs.

Only thing was they were supposedly pretty stout and not high launching. I'd want to try before buying even at that price.

The low balance point means you can keep a standard length and not have sw issues. Similar to aerotech, Mci, the new programs.

Only thing was they were supposedly pretty stout and not high launching. I'd want to try before buying even at that price.

But a bad price for an experiment, though.

Low launching does not excite me

Yeah, light and low wouldn't behoove me at all. Light and mid I could roll with, but high is ideal.

Why not have someone you know pull and move your mci's for you? Hahaha

Problem is those Mci's are parallel tip and the only 370 irons I have is what they are sitting in.

Problem is those Mci's are parallel tip and the only 370 irons I have is what they are sitting in.

Well dammit hawk.

I know it. I don't understand why they did that. Their target market has to be playing more taper tips than parallels.

I know it. I don't understand why they did that. Their target market has to be playing more taper tips than parallels.

You would definitely think so, so confusing to me.

Kinda puts a big damper on them I. A way with the limitations that introduces

Supposedly their preferred dealers can grind to fit 355. I just wouldn't feel all that comfy doing that myself.

Supposedly their preferred dealers can grind to fit 355. I just wouldn't feel all that comfy doing that myself.

That scares the bejesus out of me to even think about grinding and graphite in the same sentence.

I need to try the Aldila tour green

I need to try the Aldila tour green

In a heavier weight than what is stock in the x2hot pro may be money!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

In a heavier weight than what is stock in the x2hot pro may be money!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

65x I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back