Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full on pondering the jet speed 3 wood. Just hit it on a monitor at a PGA SS. Carry 250 and roll to 270. Rate spin was interesting though at 3300 so not sure if that's good or not
Its a beast, isnt it? I loved hitting Jmans a few weeks ago.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I know this guy, who moved to the Tour 90s a few years back, and had rave reviews about them. Completely changed his game and his take on shafts throughout the bag.

That guy was brilliant.

One who did it despite taking a ton of unnecessary flak for it? He's kind of a big deal around here nowadays.

I've hit them I think 8 different occasions but only one full round, I figure it's time to fix that. If I don't like then, cool, but id like to try. 90's in the CB's? Hmmmmmmm

As for the JetSpeed.....BOMBER.

One who did it despite taking a ton of unnecessary flak for it? He's kind of a big deal around here nowadays.

I've hit them I think 8 different occasions but only one full round, I figure it's time to fix that. If I don't like then, cool, but id like to try. 90's in the CB's? Hmmmmmmm

As for the JetSpeed.....BOMBER.

If you don't like the 90's I know a guy that would buy them from you.

Jman what are your thoughts on the Jetspeed vs the SLDR in the 3w?

If you don't like the 90's I know a guy that would buy them from you.

All 1000% hypotheticals at the moment brother.

I prefer the JetSpeed. Touch more forgiveness (touch) with the elongated slot and I prefer the lower profile.

I thought the Jetspeed set up a bit more closed look at address compared to sldr. I crushed the sldr with red tie shaft from adams xtd 3w!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I thought the Jetspeed set up a bit more closed look at address compared to sldr. I crushed the sldr with red tie shaft from adams xtd 3w!

It does, that was another thing I preferred. Also the JetSpeed is easier off the deck because of the profile for me.

It does, that was another thing I preferred. Also the JetSpeed is easier off the deck because of the profile for me.

With a hook being my primary miss off woods I prefer a open look or at least square

Jet speed is a bomber for sure. I think I want it..bad

Full on pondering the jet speed 3 wood. Just hit it on a monitor at a PGA SS. Carry 250 and roll to 270. Rate spin was interesting though at 3300 so not sure if that's good or not

With a good shaft pairing to bring that spin down a bit, this thing could be enormous for you dude! How as the accuracy?

With a good shaft pairing to bring that spin down a bit, this thing could be enormous for you dude! How as the accuracy?

Consistent push- roughly 10 yards offline. It was the matrix shaft stiff- it started with an R? Royel or something. Great ball flight too

No more fairway wood talk! I'm on strict orders (recommendations really) to not worry about FWs.

No more fairway wood talk! I'm on strict orders (recommendations really) to not worry about FWs.

Thats no good... im ponderring the new covert 2.0 tours. 1.5° open at address is money for me

Yes you are. You need to change nothing there.

Consistent push- roughly 10 yards offline. It was the matrix shaft stiff- it started with an R? Royel or something. Great ball flight too

Radix.

There's a thread/review on that club. :alien:

I allegedly tried to steal that Jetspeed from you. Such a good 3w off the tee and deck.

I'm seriously throwing around the idea of a white tie in X. In fact, any low spin high launch shaft. Can't decide whether this experiment goes into driver or 3w (or happens at all for that matter).

Spin always seemed to be a direct relation to launch for me, but I don't think it's the case anymore. I'd love to see what a shaft like that, promoting low spin, can do for my game.

I'm seriously throwing around the idea of a white tie in X. In fact, any low spin high launch shaft. Can't decide whether this experiment goes into driver or 3w (or happens at all for that matter).

Spin always seemed to be a direct relation to launch for me, but I don't think it's the case anymore. I'd love to see what a shaft like that, promoting low spin, can do for my game.

I like open minded educated Dan.

I would like to see the results of said experiment.

I like the way my bag is shaping up for 2014. I wanna get the driver, 3Deep and 5Deep in the bag on on the LM and see where I can improve.

Interesting.

Didnt think I would ever see that ponder out of you.

I like.

I'm curious what that would do for you.
In my experience the White Tie is no lower spinning than the S+ or even the Red Tie but I love it regardless. Such a powerful shaft.

The oasis have some options for you to tinker with and see what happens?

Stratosphere meet Canadan's b330! I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pondering a move to an all Ping bag, sans putter. I love my G15's so far, and I made the mistake of hitting an i20 driver in 10.5 with a regular shaft, and it had 10 yards on the XHot. Dispersion looked about the same as the XHot, albeit on the monitor. I've just been hitting the XHot fairly well, and it'd be hard to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back