The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAARRRGGHHH! My course is closed for the sixth straight day! I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I must hit a golf ball soon. Rain tomorrow, now that the snow is finally gone. Looks like I'll go to the PGA SS and demo irons.

Hey Vman, snap some J40DPC pics for me if you see some! :act-up: :alien:

JM

AAAARRRGGHHH! My course is closed for the sixth straight day! I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I must hit a golf ball soon. Rain tomorrow, now that the snow is finally gone. Looks like I'll go to the PGA SS and demo irons.

I don't know how the guys up north do it. It's been miserable. I called the course and they said they'll be open for play today, but it'll be cart path only. No big deal, since I typically walk but now it's foggy and misting, so I don't know if I'll get out today either. Walking in the mud just doesn't seem appealing to me no matter how long it's been.

Hey Vman, snap some J40DPC pics for me if you see some! :act-up: :alien:

JM

I'm pretty sure they have them JM. I'll look for them and snap off a few for ya.

I somehow wrenched my back putting on my pants this morning, so it's been spasming for the past 2 hours.

This getting old thing sucks sometimes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I don't know how the guys up north do it. It's been miserable. I called the course and they said they'll be open for play today, but it'll be cart path only. No big deal, since I typically walk but now it's foggy and misting, so I don't know if I'll get out today either. Walking in the mud just doesn't seem appealing to me no matter how long it's been.

Same conditions here, Richard, except still some snow on the course since I'm in the mountains. I used to live in Michigan, so I know what it's like to have to put up the sticks for a few months, or go to a dome to hit balls. I expected someone from up North to cyber-slap me for my post, knowing what they go through. (Ricky must not be on this morning. HeeHee). But, that's why I moved South, so I wouldn't have to put up with bad winters.

Yeah being up north just means you get used to at least 4 months of just putting and swinging inside. It's rough on the gear ho'ing too, since you're not playing you end up buying/selling. A lot. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Golf simulators and indoor domes. Sometimes heated bays at the driving range, but the temperature has to cooperate. It's all we got.

On the way home from the range today, we called in to pick up some wallpaper samples....which means the decorating will be starting soon....not an issue as I don't mind the painting bit of it that is my responsibility, but when we came back out I found I had a flat tyre with a screw stuck in it

Get a cold for 2 days and start feeling better... but wait, mr. stomach flu wants to come visit me. Sometimes I hate winter.

Just found out this morning my great grandma is no longer with us. Leaving this world at 92, she will be missed.

Just found out this morning my great grandma is no longer with us. Leaving this world at 92, she will be missed.

I am sorry for your loss!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear this man, my thoughts are with your family.

Sorry to hear, coers.

Really sorry for your loss coers

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Coers.

JM

Sorry to hear that Coers. Thoughts and prayers for your family :/

Sorry for your loss coers. Sending positive vibes your way buddy.

Sorry for your loss Coers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thoughts and Prayers coers to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry too hear about the loss of your great grandma. Prayers for you and your family.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Thoughts and prayers Coers. I was just there a few weeks ago. Let me know if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back