Sweater or Jacket

• Jacket

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Sweater

Votes: 32 56.1%

• Total voters

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
So it's a chilly morning round. The sun is breaking through, and only a touch of a breeze.

Are you grabbing a jacket or are you grabbing a sweater?

Sweater for me all day long. Jackets can get a tad restrictive to me. I've been trying to up my sweater game a bit. I have one, but I need a few more.

Given that choice, jacket. Less fuss adjusting mid round.

Depending on the degree of chilly, I'll sometimes do a long sleeve base layer under polo, no outer layer.

Jacket. I don't have any sweaters without hoods right now, so my options are limited.

I have a lightweight Izod sweater that I bought for exactly these situations.

Full zip sweater for me. I'm not the biggest fan of golfing in sleeves, so if it warms up at all when I'm playing, I'm likely to take it off and on throughout the round.

I like windshirts with a V-neck, I must have about 6 of them, so I did not vote in the poll.

P406471.jpg

Whatever I grab will have sleeves that I can roll up a tad when swinging. Nothing I hate more then sleeves that you have to constantly adjust to keep them out of your hands in the middle of a round.

I go with the 1/2 zip sweater 95% of the time, it just works and if it is a little colder throw the Under Armor base layer under the polo.

I like the sweater in this situation. I hate bagginess in the upper body which jackets typically give me.

I voted sweater, but I would probably go with a long sleeve polo and sweater vest.

Sweater with a lightweight wind jacket. I like to have options.

I go sweater almost all the time. I have a great wind resistant one that works well but as soon as it's warm enough it's coming off. I hate playing with long sleeves and usually pull them half way up my forearm.

Sweater sweater sweater. I wear a light puma 1/4 zip sweater that you can't even feel you are wearing and then I carry a turtleneck, full zip fleece for those extra chilly days.

I voted sweater, but I would probably go with a long sleeve polo and sweater vest.

I've been looking for just a plain old sweater vest and I can't find em anywhere. When I do find them they're crazy expensive. Oddly enough Old Navy had what I was looking for last year and I didn't buy it like an idiot.

Jacket. I hate having to take off my hat and fooling around with removing a sweater.

Sweaters all day for me. So comfortable and I don't feel restricted at all. I wear them all the time and really like them.

I've been looking for just a plain old sweater vest and I can't find em anywhere. When I do find them they're crazy expensive. Oddly enough Old Navy had what I was looking for last year and I didn't buy it like an idiot.

Look around on Fairway Styles (Site sponsors FTW) or Bunker Styles. I have a couple from Abacas and I love them. One is blue with 2 rows of pink and white diamonds going up and down, the other other is the same just red with gray and white diamonds. But a sweater vest is a great option for the early morning rounds.

If I can handle the cold on my arms I will go sweater first all day long.

I'd go with a sweater. The only time I wear a jacket on course is when it is raining--hard! Otherwise, its, sweater, windbreaker, pull-over water-proof windbreaker, but not usually a jacket.

I've become a sweater and sweater vest guy, I used to despise them, but not now.

Either one.

I like to wear a sweater in this situation, if it's going to warm a tad but will still have a small chill I'll throw a sweater vest on underneath. Comfy, Comfy, Comfy.

I like the sweater in this situation. I hate bagginess in the upper body which jackets typically give me.

Lift some weights or eat more biscuits & gravy. They'll fill the jacket out.

1/4 or 1/2 zip pull over for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back