Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

"Ran away", does it look like Stadler could run away from or after anything? :sarcastic::rotfl:
Is there any reason for this? Stay classy dude.

This is every tournament. Hopefully he pays that dude a lot, because Bubba turns into a massive wet blanket any time he's wrong or effs something up.

I know. That's why I am over him. Very talented golfer but behavior like that is just not necessary.

Well I guess JB is right Bubba will never win again. I thought Bubba was going to win this thing but that crappy wedge shot screwed him on 18. Looked like he got a little Bubba wild.

I know. That's why I am over him. Very talented golfer but behavior like that is just not necessary.

Couldn't of said it better myself. It's fun to watch but then get on the green and it gets annoying

Just a very off putting personality.

Glad to see Staddler win this week. I used to like Bubba but he acts a little childish and I'm over it. Now I'm not surprised that him and Bieber supposedly talk all the time.

Glad to see Staddler win this week. I used to like Bubba but he acts a little childish and I'm over it. Now I'm not surprised that him and Bieber supposedly talk all the time.
Seriously? I didnt know that.

WHAT him and Bieber are buds??? It all makes since now.

It seems every time Bubba has a bad shot, it always the guy carrying the bags fault.

Seriously? I didnt know that.

WHAT him and Bieber are buds??? It all makes since now.

I forgot where I read it or heard it but they played some charity event together and I guess since then they talk on a somewhat regular basis. Now might that have changed since I heard/read that about a year ago, maybe, but when I see him act like that I'm not surprised.

I forgot where I read it or heard it but they played some charity event together and I guess since then they talk on a somewhat regular basis. Now might that have changed since I heard/read that about a year ago, maybe, but when I see him act like that I'm not surprised.

Well hey they both act the same and blame it on others.

It seems every time Bubba has a bad shot, it always the guy carrying the bags fault.

I am not trying to defend Bubba here, just keeping things in perspective. I have had bosses that liked to blame me for things that weren't my fault, and I did it for a LOT less money than Bubba's caddie makes.

Happy for staddler! Who's gonna try the putting style tonight?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Didn't get to see the end of it but glad to see bubba didn't win

I'm happy Bubba didn't win. Would've it rather been DaLaet, but I'm ok w Stads.

Yeah, he's overweight. Lay off the fat jokes.

As a fat guy I have the right to make fat jokes. I'm not attacking anyone on here so unwrap yourselves from cotton wool and realise it's a JOKE.

Man yall sure do hate Bubba.

As a fat guy I have the right to make fat jokes. I'm not attacking anyone on here so unwrap yourselves from cotton wool and realise it's a JOKE.

This is the last time we will say simmer down.

Glad to see Stadler get his first win. Especially after his streak he had!

Happy for staddler! Who's gonna try the putting style tonight?!

haha not a chance dude. #SPiForTheWin

Man yall sure do hate Bubba.

I think he kind of brings it on himself a lot of the time dude. Throwing fits because he made a mistake, trying to put the fault on his caddie... it's ugly.

I think it'll be great to see he and his dad at the Masters. I hope they pair them together for sure!

Its going to be cool to see him and his dad play the Masters together. I hope the pair them up.

I think it'll be great to see he and his dad at the Masters. I hope they pair them together for sure!

Hoping so as well Icey. Would be a great gesture.

Stadler sure has a mixed bag of clubs and he wears Nike shoes too(I think).
How old is that TM Burner Superfast 2.0?

Driver: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 (UST Mamiya VTS shaft), 9.5 degrees
4-wood: Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead III (Matrix OZIK XCON8 shaft), 15 degrees
Hybrid: PING i15 (Graphite Design Tour AD X Hybrid shaft), 17 degrees
Irons (4-9): Cleveland 588 Forged CB (True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts)
Wedges: Cleveland 588 Forged (48, 51, 54, 58 degrees; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts)
Putter: PING Scottsdale TR (True Roll) Carefree Long
Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

Back