What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you go try them on Pete and they were the wrong size?
I bought them at the outlet, and they are the right size (although I did loose a bunch of weight), they are just really baggy on me. The thing making it funny is that they were labeled "slim fit" on the tag. I have a second pair I'll be breaking out this Tuesday. I hope they are baggier…

Anyone have any experience with Intelliskin?

No problemo, I've never been to our outlets here but hoping I can find some good deals, especially some Ecco shoes.

Monroe?

Ecco store sucks, izod is solid

Monroe?

Ecco store sucks, izod is solid

Yeah picked up some pants and a shirt at Izod,shirt at Nike.

Ecco's golf shoe price sucked but I picked up some sweet minimus style street shoes for half.

If you wanted to pay full retail for the golf shoe and you bought a select style second pair it would of been half off.

No one had LS polo's or decent pull overs. :angry:

I did run into Mercer85 though.

The prices do suck a bit, but the comfort is second to none. :)

I've been blindly purchasing mine on sale from zappos, so I definitely could be getting stiffed.

The "outlet" price should never be more than what GG/GS or anyone else has them for regular or sale price.

New pants time...picked up a few pair of Puma 5 pockets....black and blue.

I need some new pants and shorts as my go-to Puma 5 pocket's are all but worn out.
Pondering some grey Puma shorts and some blue or green Puma pants.

I am also dying to have some red golf pants but I can't seem to find any that are actually red, as opposed to salmon color. I think Nike makes some.

I need some new pants and shorts as my go-to Puma 5 pocket's are all but worn out.
Pondering some grey Puma shorts and some blue or green Puma pants.

I am also dying to have some red golf pants but I can't seem to find any that are actually red, as opposed to salmon color. I think Nike makes some.

Sligo makes some red pants as well

Puma Lux line....the entire thing.

Monolites and Bio Fusions.

Well I went online shopping yesterday trying to take advantage of some super bowl deals and find some nice red golf pants. When it was all said and done I think I bought everything EXCEPT red golf pants lol. Those are tough to find if you don't want to pay full price.

I've never even heard of this... Looks like they've got a couple golfers and hockey players vouching for it though

It may seem silly but posture with my putting, as much as trying to get into the same position everytime with my other other clubs is something I have been working hard at. I need a new compression shirt anyway so this has my attention. The price tag is holding me back.

Got some TM shorts, a shirt, and a sweater off of Woot. This makes me happy, only dished out 56.00 too.

Found a few of the 2014 puma shirts on eBay and bought a couple. Really liking the new colors and designs for this year

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I think I need to get couple pair of golf pants for the spring. Only pair I have is UA cold gear which is nice for chilly mornings but get hot quick. Gotta keep my eye on the deal of the day thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm... do I need one of these in my closet?

30096807_main.jpg

That's sharp braddman19, I think you do.

I'll second that. Nice looking shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back