How has THP changed your life???

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys

I believe this is my 1000th post and I was just curious as to how THP has changed your life both on and off the course???

I found this website in the summer of 2012 as I was at a time of struggle in my life. Many of you helped motivate me to get back on the course and get after my goals and this game I dearly love. That is THP from the golf aspect

Now that I have been selected for the Morgan Cup, it has helped me get in gear on a health and mental side. I have been in the gym and eating better as I am making sure no one gets a point off of me or my team come July.

THP has done so much for so many of us and I am so grateful, just curious if anyone else has had their life altered for the better due to this forum.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats! Keep working hard and THPing even harder. It's not just golf as you know?

i would of never in a hundred years met my friends that I have, nor would I have finally settled down in my own skin. When you find people that accept you for being you. You've found a special place. THP is that place!

Two simple words: the people.

Simple

Family and friends 4 life

I can say pretty honestly that THP has altered my life for the better in the brief time I've been a part of it. I realized quickly from here how many wonderful resources are out there for a guy to get better at this game. I learned to embrace lessons and appreciate equipment. The biggest thing, I learned through a lot of THP'ers the value of being able to come to the course with a clear mind and a glad heart. I realized how pivotal those are to a good game. It's helped me understand balancing my life a little bit better. If I'm going to play this game more and better, it's gotta go beyond being on the course. Don't just play golf, live it isn't a motto, it's a mantra, and it's done me a lot of good in terms of being at home with my family and being home with my family and using that time better.

It was awesome until I heard of the blasphemy known as chutting

Well congrats on your first 1000 post on THP!!!

And THP has changed my life and my golf game alot.

First are all the great friends that I have met on THP and all the great support they have given me since I have been on here. Most of the guys I have been talking to on here have been giving me advice and equipment to try out even though I have never met them. Really shows how they love the game of golf and how they care about others. I really found this out when i got selected into the Morgan Cup and I received tons of congratulations on getting selected.

Second I think it has changed my golf game completely by learning alot more about the equipment and my game. I never knew all the details about the equipment especially on how by changing a shaft can make a huge difference. Also by me putting up my issues of my golf game and members taking a look at it and telling me how I can improve my swing.

Third by showing to me that there's more to golf than just playing on a weekend with your friends. You can go to an event and have a blast with other THPer's which I am really looking forward to. Can wait to meet you all at Love is in the Air, SeeMore Event, and the Big one the Morgan Cup.

Fourth was just yesterday when I found out that my great grandma passed away and members reached out and showed me there condolences for me and my family. Not only did they reply in the thread but they reached out in pm's and text messages.

THP and all its members mean alot to me, Love you all and thank you all what you do.

Andrew Coers

How has THP changed your life???

My time in the rant thread today, since 3pm, proves how fantastic THPers are. It's inspiring.

THP has given me an avenue, and motivation to improve at golf, to enjoy the game better.

I've met some amazing people here, these people have inspired me to strive to be a better father, husband, and friend. I now find joy in doing good things for others, knowing I'm simply trying to live the best life I can, and bringing joy to others.

THP has changed my thinking a lot for the better in many ways.
I cannot wait to continue to grow.

The people involved in this place is what makes it special! It has brought out the good in me as a person and helps me stay motivated in this crazy game!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Congrats on hitting 1000. I hit mine not too long ago.

THP is just a special place. I heard a wise man once say something to the effect that this is not just a "website"... Everyday that statement is proven to be correct by such a strong family atmosphere. That starts at the top and filters down to each and everyone of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it has changed me. I have learnt a lot from this place. Also I have never meet anyone here but I feel like I know some people and its great that us guys from around the world can join and be apart of the THP family.

The people. It's all about the people on here. I've met so many friends that wouldn't have happened if not for THP. Oh, and we got to golf too. Win-win!

The people. It's all about the people on here. I've met so many friends that wouldn't have happened if not for THP. Oh, and we got to golf too. Win-win!

I agree with my pint sized friend here.

Gave me a totally new outlook and day to day motivation.

Pulled me from a hole.

Brought me friends and family.

I could go on forever.

Besides all of the knowledge you find here, it would be hard to find a more generous and caring group of people, especially who enjoy the same past time as yourself. This in itself makes this site very unique and we are all better off for it. I just hope in time I can contribute and give back for all that I gain and take away in the future. Cannot wait to meet some of you in HHI. Its been a hard 6 months and I am really looking forward to that specific date as a time of relaxation and enjoyment. To any on the fence about joining this site reading this, make that leap and help make this the premier golf forum on the internet.

Its a family. Thats how it has changed my life. Family.

This place has been amazing to me. The information here has helped me approach my game better and really gotten me working on track to be a better golfer. Then there's the people. I have met so many great people and so many have been there for me through some hard times. As others have said, friends and family. It really is very special.

Simple see the above answers. Cant say it any better than its already been said.

It's caused me and my wife to fight a lot more about my increased spending on golf. :alien:

Seriously though, I can't even begin to explain some of the ways THP has changed my life. Golfingly, I take the game much more seriously and I'm exponentially more informed about gear and technique than I was even a year ago; I look forward to playing and improving more than I ever have. Outside of golf, I've got guys that I feel like I can talk to about anything, and I get to be a part of other peoples lives when they are sad or happy, and that's a great feeling too. All of this, and I haven't even been to a THP event yet, who knows how my answer will change over the next year, or how my life will change for that matter!

Simple

Family and friends 4 life
Well put mike, I'm proud to be part of the THP family and I've made friends for life I will never forget. I'm closer to people on THP than I am people from my past or childhood, it's truly special.

Caring, confidence, camaraderie, competition.

Giving, good times, good golf, good people.

Passion, pars, personal accountability, performance.

THP has been something special to me. Someone who I consider a good friend told me to just be myself here and to just participate. If I did that, then the rest would take care of itself. I did and can never repay to this place what it has given to me.

This family has it all, and has given every bit of IT to me. I just try to give IT back. The rest takes care of itself and we are all better for it.

Thanks to all for sharing.

JM

Congrats on the 1000th post. You and I will become great friends over the next six months. With that being said, not only has THP provided me an expect to further promote and enjoy the game, in the process I've gained and will gain many more friends. The amount of generosity in this place goes above and beyond what one would expect in today's society. I think this was developed by the individuals had a vision when THP was created.

My bank account is lighter.

Back