Introducing Team Paradise - 2014 Morgan Cup

Pretty awesome video! Can't wait to meet you all

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wow, that was absolutely top end production! Well done Castor and crew, that was simply excellent!!

Okay that was awesome!!!

You guys are going to ROCK this!!!

That video was awesome, nice job and nice introduction to the team.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Effin Rock Stars
#THPMC

Pretty slick Castor & Howzat. Nice job!

Last edited:
I appreciate it guys but that is a lot of hard work by the Finnisher himself.

Great intro !!

I just knew Castor had his hands in this one. Terrific job CH !

Castor that was fantastic dude, well done!

Based on that intro vid and the MA guys on the squad... looks like I'm supporting Team Paradise!!! :clap:

Well done!

Based on that intro vid and the MA guys on the squad... looks like I'm supporting Team Paradise!!! :clap:

Terrific news. Welcome to the team!

Thanks for your support. Welcome to the team

Welcome!!! We are glad to have your support

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

That. Was. Awesome.

This is why we do it. Awesome to have you on board!

This is why we do it. Awesome to have you on board!

Gotta know, for someone like you that knows what they are doing, how long did it take you to put that together

Gotta know, for someone like you that knows what they are doing, how long did it take you to put that together

It depends, motion graphics isn't what I do daily, even though I do editing and stuff a lot. Editing, 3D and motion graphics is more of a hobby.
I kind of know what I'm doing, but I have to do a lot of trial and error stuff. A lot of time goes to getting the right idea after trying other ideas.

This one took about 2 days, not continuos work, but about 4 sets of 4-6 hour sessions.

It depends, motion graphics isn't what I do daily, even though I do editing and stuff a lot. Editing, 3D and motion graphics is more of a hobby.
I kind of know what I'm doing, but I have to do a lot of trial and error stuff. A lot of time goes to getting the right idea after trying other ideas.

This one took about 2 days, not continuos work, but about 4 sets of 4-6 hour sessions.

that's some serious time right there. Well you did a great job buddy

Which is amazing. Thanks again dude!

Well it was amazing dude, great freaking job

Cool intro video!

Sweet! I really like that...very "Avengers" of you. lol

Just need one of those voice over guys..."In a world....where ONE team stands at the EDGE of golf IMORTALITY...."

Sweet! I really like that...very "Avengers" of you. lol

Just need one of those voice over guys..."In a world....where ONE team stands at the EDGE of golf IMORTALITY...."

Then you will like some of the ideas that are in the works. #staytuned

meh...needs more Scarlett Johansson...and more cowbell.

:alien:

Seriously, Castor; you have set the bar so frigging high - anybody else is gonna have to call in some help from Pixar or DreamWorks to top this! Amazing. Just Amazing.

Back