#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Great looking sticks Paul! I know you are itching to get them out and put them through their paces. I have to wait until Monday. Boo.

Those iron shafts are gorgeous pkielwa!

Received a rather large delivery from Callaway today. Boom!

Pics coming. This is incredible.

EDIT: I'll throw the photos into the respective threads. Here's a WITB though:

ege5u4yr.jpg

sy3usenu.jpg

The only thing missing is the BB Alpha, which I understand will be here next week.

This is just an incredible reminder of the event that I was fortunate enough to experience. They're beautiful, and I cannot wait to get them in play.

Thanks again to THP and Callaway for letting me participate in the first Grandaddy of them all.

Last edited:
Received a rather large delivery from Callaway today. Boom!

Pics coming. This is incredible.
You big tease, bring on the pics!

They have arrived!!!!!!

I cannot thank THP and Callaway enough for including me in the experience of a lifetime, the #Grandaddy of em all. These clubs are a great reminder of the awesomeness that happened nearly 2 months ago and continues today. I hope this doesn't close the first chapter just yet, but it's safe to say THP will be back with a vengence in the second iteration.

Last edited:
Right on Tyler! Time to have some fun.

Trying to channel my inner Big Time and #Cookie.

Awesome stuff Tyler. Really excited for you.

such beautiful, beautiful images

Sweet Tyler! Glad they finally got there. Such a great looking bag.

So awesome to see everyone's bags coming together! Congaree again guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Very nice Tyler, fantastic looking bag!

Your guys's bags are packed full of awesome.

Thanks for the photos

Looking good Mr pluff

Glad to see the awesomeness in your bag Tyler! Enjoy them buddy

Not gonna lie, that headcover alone is bad a$$. Looks like a shield or something, but underneath it is a weapon of mass distance. Looking good Joe (Jow or John)

Looking good Joe! That's a great looking bag.

I am (im)patiently waiting for mine to show up. Should be here any moment now.

Awesomeness, Joe. Can't wait to see how it works for you.

I have off on Friday. I will be going to the launch monitor!

Ahhh! The clubs all got to their home safely! So excited to have my full bag of clubs now!!! Alpha and BB fairway got here today. So, here is the Grandaddy bag with all her goodness!!! Thanks again, Callaway Golf, Zoo Crew, Odyssey Golf, JB & GG, and THP!!!
tehydy6y.jpg
uma7yqaz.jpg
ja9aby3y.jpg

Last edited:
They have arrived!!!!!!

I cannot thank THP and Callaway enough for including me in the experience of a lifetime, the #Grandaddy of em all. These clubs are a great reminder of the awesomeness that happened nearly 2 months ago and continues today. I hope this doesn't close the first chapter just yet, but it's safe to say THP will be back with a vengence in the second iteration.
Looks great!!!!

Wow gents these bags look amazing!!! I bet receiving these brought back floods of amazing memories.

Back