What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final payment for Love is in the Air and Morgan Cup signed, sealed and delivered!

WHP #3

Nothing special today just a dozen Wilson staff 50 elite orange some tees and some practice balls
ugy2a9y2.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

I still have that putter. Its AWESOME!

I'm excited. I love a flow neck, in fact, I freaking ADORE a flow neck. Makes me miss my MX #6, first club I ever did a review on here for the front page, was a guest review...good memories of this shape.

got a driver for my 13-year-old off the bay. Cobra Amp Cell Offset in red. Looks like it's in really good condition and got a very good price. It's a senior flex shaft, but I'm still gonna hit it myself just for fun

A Big Bertha driver!!!!

These honeys showed up today. If we weren't having the worst winter ever, I'd be hitting them in the backyard right now. I am loving how this head/shaft combo feels though! It needs to warm up ASAP so I can put in some time these.

uvyqe5yq.jpg

va5umery.jpg

u9u9ahad.jpg

egajuduz.jpg

2aheguva.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These honeys showed up today. If we weren't having the worst winter ever, I'd be hitting them in the backyard right now. I am loving how this head/shaft combo feels though! It needs to warm up ASAP so I can put in some time these.

They look incredible Chris!

Awesome! Never hit those but I hear they are pretty solid.

I was fit into them and was really impressed with how tight the dispersion was. I've heard very good things about the long irons, so am most excited about giving those a go.

I was fit into them and was really impressed with how tight the dispersion was. I've heard very good things about the long irons, so am most excited about giving those a go.

Is there any purpose other than look for the glossy coating in the cavity? Always wondered what that was about.

Is there any purpose other than look for the glossy coating in the cavity? Always wondered what that was about.

Strictly cosmetic as far as I can tell.

Taps away

I picked up a new bag, some lamkin grips and a dozen of the new TM Project "A" balls.
evu2ety7.jpg
eheteqed.jpg

Nice setup! I game a similar setup with cobra amp cell driver, Adams 3 wood and hybrid and Odyssey white ice sabertooth. http://imgur.com/a/EwBJw

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Thanks! I will take a better pic and post tomorrow. Just need to finalize my wedges and my bag will be set for this season.

Nike Tour Performance Dri Fit pants, gray. Brand New off CL for $25. Nice.

Box of Bridgestone B330s and a pair of Nike pants.

Just ordered a birdie ball putting green, a new putter grip, and a travis matthews shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back