What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I miss the hell out of mine.

Why do we do this to ourselves. Can't tell you how many pieces of equipment I miss. Why do we get rid of them in the first place? I miss my Odyssey TD Black #1 Wide everyday.

Why do we do this to ourselves. Can't tell you how many pieces of equipment I miss. Why do we get rid of them in the first place? I miss my Odyssey TD Black #1 Wide everyday.

Because hoarding is bad

Because hoarding is bad

I am starting to believe that is not true. Hoarding paid for a good portion of my MC entry fee. I have to start Hoarding again. Haha

Another SS 2.0 for the SeeMores on the way.

And I'm DONE for awhile. I have plenty to toy and tinker with....game improvement time here on out.

Another SS 2.0 for the SeeMores on the way.

And I'm DONE for awhile. I have plenty to toy and tinker with....game improvement time here on out.

Famous last words... And then another deal comes along....

Famous last words... And then another deal comes along....

Nope. Could've had the M2 this morning but a small snag plus my conscious made me "Just say No".

I may still trade for stuff but the wife said we need to really start saving towards the new kitchen.

I like a happy wife. :)

Morgan Cup paid up and finally found a lower profile hat for my sponsor.

CAM00111.jpg

Couldn't pass up the deal on the Callaway del mars. $39.99 Yes please

Some smart thinking there Cookie. Happy Wife Happy Life!!!
Nope. Could've had the M2 this morning but a small snag plus my conscious made me "Just say No".

I may still trade for stuff but the wife said we need to really start saving towards the new kitchen.

I like a happy wife. :)

Picked up some Puma Tech pants, 2 pairs of Puma Tech shorts, and 2 Oakley polos for a song.

I think this concludes my golf purchases for the year, I've got plenty to wear, and plenty to toy with. Except for maybe some belts, and shoes...

Just ordered a bunch of new hats. I dont like having dirty hats.

Picked up 13 Pure "Isle of Capri" midsize wrap grips along with install gun, should arrive today. Kind of intrigued to install with compressed air and see how that goes...

Very wet, cold & windy here at the moment so this little beauty has joined my bag. Covers the ears well, keeps the old baldy warm and a nice little peak to keep the sun or drizzle away.

Very wet, cold & windy here at the moment so this little beauty has joined my bag. Covers the ears well, keeps the old baldy warm and a nice little peak to keep the sun or drizzle away.

nice looking hat there

Looks like a cool hat.

Hmm I didn't buy anything today, Just got 500 balls to whack on the range.

I jumped on that Rife Bimini with tropical finish deal. Just to good to pass up at $60. I justify it because I got this putter and a Versa 9 in the last week for less than one of them would sell for retail. Sitting in a trade show booth for 3 days contributed to my madness.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Picked up some Puma Tech pants, 2 pairs of Puma Tech shorts, and 2 Oakley polos for a song.

I think this concludes my golf purchases for the year, I've got plenty to wear, and plenty to toy with. Except for maybe some belts, and shoes...

LOL we both know this is a lie. :alien:

Just like I tell myself the Bertha will satisfy my shiny thing lust, as I ponder two totally different drivers!

Bought it a couple of days ago, but this bad boy is on it's way to me.
gynu7eny.jpg

Picked up a J40 DPC 6 iron off the bay with a PX 6.0 shaft. Should be a good trial for the MC.

My J40 52* wedge just came in and its already of no use to me since I bought the AW with the Apex Pros.

My J40 52* wedge just came in and its already of no use to me since I bought the AW with the Apex Pros.

Bummer. I guess it's good to have options? :confused2:

Bummer. I guess it's good to have options? :confused2:

Yeah, I'll probably still game it.

Then again I'll probably sell it.

Ordered 8 of these GP Patriot grips @ <$6/each!!! Can't wait to get them and have them put on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back