What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back to work after attending a very important appointment. I headed for a local (to work) golf store as I promised to the store manage over the weekend to try out the new X2 Hot 3 Hybrid and X2 Hot 3 & 4 woods. I ended up buying the Hybrid with a stiff shaft, which I am usually a regular shaft, but as I was smashing the shots, so I took the managers advise and went with the stock, stiff shaft. I was hitting 191 carry with the stiff shaft and my mishits weren’t as extreme, and staying within the virtual fairway. Held back on the woods as there is a demo day in a couple of weeks in the store, so I‘ll compare the Big Bertha 3 wood to the X2 Hot.

Just ordered a birdie ball putting green, a new putter grip, and a travis matthews shirt

What size green did you get MPLefty?

I got a 2x12 with trims, the one at golftown (you know how shipping limits our choices)

True. I want to get one, but 12' is overkill for me, just haven't got the space. Really wish they offered like a 4 x 6

True. I want to get one, but 12' is overkill for me, just haven't got the space. Really wish they offered like a 4 x 6

12 is a bit much indeed, I was thiking about cutting it to 9

Dicks has the whiteout NDMC Golf Pride grips at 5.97 per grip. Got a whole set for under $80

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Dicks has the whiteout NDMC Golf Pride grips at 5.97 per grip. Got a whole set for under $80

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Very nice!

I know many don't like the NDMC's, but I've always been a fan. Excited to get them on my CB's.

Very nice!

I know many don't like the NDMC's, but I've always been a fan. Excited to get them on my CB's.

I like them to an extent but to me, they are too firm. I like something a little softer. I should just buy the rest of the I-lines on the market. I dont see me finding something I like more.

Wait for it...........an Orange Whip.

And I was (this) close to grabbing the new TaylorMade square bag too--just wasn't crazy about the one color they had in stock.

And I was (this) close to grabbing the new TaylorMade square bag too--just wasn't crazy about the one color they had in stock.

Nice! The OW is getting some major love on here, rightfully so IMO.

12 is a bit much indeed, I was thiking about cutting it to 9

I thought about cutting one, but then decided against it. I have a cheaper 9 or 10 foot putting setup, but I have big issues with it not lying flat... that and the ball return just rifles the balls back out.

If you get it before Sunday, bring it with. It would be interesting to compare side by side to the SKLZ that Jimmy got.

Nice! The OW is getting some major love on here, rightfully so IMO.
I kind of wrote it off as a gimmick without ever paying attention to what it is/how it works. Obviously the chatter here pushed me to take a look, and one swing in the store was pretty eye-opening.
If you get it before Sunday, bring it with. It would be interesting to compare side by side to the SKLZ that Jimmy got.
I actually went to a store and bought it, so it'll definitely be in the bag for Sunday.

Payment sent for Renren89's SeeMore Si2.

Now I need to decide if I am stripping the grip and cover off the FGP or not, to put onto this baby!

Now I need to decide if I am stripping the grip and cover off the FGP or not, to put onto this baby!

just curious, whats wrong with an aftermarket grip?

(I just ordered a new grip to replace the worn out seemore grip on my si4)

just curious, whats wrong with an aftermarket grip?

(I just ordered a new grip to replace the worn out seemore grip on my si4)

It is really all cosmetic for me. I love the look of the SeeMore logo on the grip itself.

I have a Superstroke kicking around that I didn't care for on it, and another Golf Pride that is around somewhere too.

As soon as I threw that grip on the FGP though, it just felt better. I don't know why.... I am kooky like that.

Didn't buy it today but my Srixon Fan Pack came in! Great deal for $45 shipped

jahy4uny.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Joyous day! My babies were delivered!

uploadfromtaptalk1391725441643.jpg

7ygyqa5u.jpg
Got my $15 Cleveland MT 6 iron today. Time to do some testing.

Very nice Coers. Curious to see how all your testing goes.

Andy getting some work done. Nice dude!

I have a SeeMore grip if you want it...PM me your address and I can ship it to you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Half dozen Swiftwick white socks arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back