Milkshakes - Making ice cream even better

Mint chocolate chip milkshake...but need backup straws for the bigger chips

GG you're killing me. Very few know of Portillo shakes. Jman that shake we had makes me happy and the banana fosters from burger 21 makes me take naps

All of them at Burger 21 were fantastic.

I miss that place.

Everyone should know about the chocolate cake shake. :smile:

Naa, they can live through us :D I used to get a German apple strudel shake from Kops in Milwaukee.

If it does start to melt, I'll tell you how good it was

Definitely portillos. Uh oh I might have to make a quick trip

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ya....... So I might have just got a milkshake.

My favorite milkshake is anything we caramel!

Kind of boring, but my favorite shake is chocolate made with vanilla ice cream from our local Stewarts.

Those banana ones look good too though.

oooh I love me a good milkshake. I've never had anything as fancy as some of these you guys are saying. I need to try more I think!!!

Perfect timing as the shamrock shake is back starting today.

I have never had one. Travesty, I know, but I just haven't.

That's bad news.

Shamrock shake is like milkshake is freaking amazing. Needs to be a year round deal.

That's a shame. Remedy that, quick.

I shall. Not sure what I'm missing, but I don't like missing something.

And I won't get yelled at by JB for not knowing what size I want when I go through the drive thru here. :alien:

I shall. Not sure what I'm missing, but I don't like missing something.

And I won't get yelled at by JB for not knowing what size I want when I go through the drive thru here. :alien:
Large.

Go big or go home.

I am a big fan of the local shake place here and their Fudge Scotchy, perfect mix of fudge and butterscotch. I don't care how cold it is right now it sounds fantastic!

No matter what ice-cream place we go to I always get a shake, either vanilla or strawberry (has to have real strawberries though).

Back