Show Off Your Putter Collection

You are my hero James.

That's a bad a$$ collection James.

I just keep telling myself its better than being addicted to drugs.

Better for you, but not that much cheaper.

Pretty sure I want to be like you when I grow up James. Thats a sexy pick. Should be your avatar.

I just keep telling myself its better than being addicted to drugs.

At least I have a putter Jman once rolled.....oh wait the wife stole that for her own.

That is an incredible collection of putters, Jman!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

What? I didn't know that it was OK to have more than one! I thought putters were like wives! Speaking of which, I just got done telling my wife how much I love my putter... good thing she wasn't listening.

*edit... one at a time.

Incredible collection James!!!

What is the sixth from the right James?

Nice. Off to the google machine.

Quite the collection. I Should trade a kid or two for more putters.

Soooooooo, I got the ones I rotate in gripped. Its time to admit a problem, but I freaking LOVE it. (Sadly I'm missing a couple here, but I don't want to go out into the cold in the car and get the other two).

DSC_1388_zpsa4b14087.jpg

DSC_1391_zpsb7ed5449.jpg

See someone like green

This isn't a collection per say, as its a single putter, but it has been my primary putter for 25 years so its my baby.

photo.jpgphoto2.jpg

The funny thing is, I have no idea what kind of Ping puitter this is, It states Karsten Ping, Made In the USA on the outside, on the Inside Patent no 213508, and a zip code 85209. Can anyone fill me in?

Hoosier Golfer will be able to give you all the info on that one. He is one heck of a knowledgeable guy on Ping putters.

This isn't a collection per say, as its a single putter, but it has been my primary putter for 25 years so its my baby.

View attachment 13020View attachment 13021

The funny thing is, I have no idea what kind of Ping puitter this is, It states Karsten Ping, Made In the USA on the outside, on the Inside Patent no 213508, and a zip code 85209. Can anyone fill me in?

Here is what I can tell you. As JB said HoosierGolfer will be able to elaborate.

Ping Karsten 2
Manufactured mid-1966 through 1967
Value -$30 (roughly)

Here is what I can tell you. As JB said HoosierGolfer will be able to elaborate.

Ping Karsten 2
Manufactured mid-1966 through 1967
Value -$30 (roughly)

Thanks for that! I didn't expect it to be worth anything, I've just been extremely curious about it for years. I appreciate the information.

If its working for you, the truth is its invaluable. Nice looking flatstick.

Back