775621956_LEETW-X2-1.jpg

775621893_QJLrQ-X2-1.jpg

775621772_8DUza-L-1.jpg

775621593_rj58C-X2-1.jpg

775621697_zanH5-X2-1.jpg

775621778_K2rzv-L-1.jpg

I like some of the shirts.

This stuff would go great with a Harley golf cart. :D

I like their designs... I'm just not that into skulls.

That's some wild looking apparel.I know what golf shirt I'll get my son now.I never really knew about these guys.Thanks.

I love Tattoo's stuff, but realisitically cannot wear it at a private country club. I wish they could do something a little more subtle, so it sneaks up on you. Last year, they had a really cool argyle with the skull in one of the diamonds. Subtle, but effective.

those headcovers are sweet..

I love Tattoo's stuff, but realisitically cannot wear it at a private country club. I wish they could do something a little more subtle, so it sneaks up on you. Last year, they had a really cool argyle with the skull in one of the diamonds. Subtle, but effective.

Oh I dunno Claire....that pink hat could work. Kinda says "I'm feminine but I'll kick your arse"

i'm not a big fan of these offerings. Kinda reminds me of MMA shirts. I like MMA and I like golf, but i like to keep them seperate, well, that depends on who i'm playing with i suppose.

I like some of it, but it gets to be too much. I doubt I am their demographic.

I'm with you BBD- I mean I do like it and part of my might wish I was in that demographic, but reality hits and I realize that I'm 35 yrs old with a wife and 2 kids. Not that it matters any though. I could see wearing something like that out for beers or something, but to try to look nice on the course, not so sure.

I dunno Claire, in the first pic, either of the grey shirts with the diamonds on them are pretty subtle.

i dunno. this is a hard one. it's like Ed Hardy for golf. I'm sure that market is out there....but I don't see it. AJGA came through last year and that's not it. Mid-Am is coming this year...i don't think that's it.

maybe it's TGC AM Tour?

I am going out to an offsite golf store today (i never go because i live in a pro shop).....I'll check out what life is like outside the pro shop. i am curious. is this what's out there?

I really like the hats. I would have been all over the shirts five years ago.

Many of these shirts look too much like Ed Hardy from a few seasons ago.

I love their designs, especially the new ones for this year. Unfortunately, I have not been as impressed with their quality or cut. The shirt I bought last year is more like a guys shirt, just not as long. Very boxy fit and it didn't last very long, the material isn't that durable.

Harry, JB or GG, can you let us know the material of the new shirts, any change from previous years? I think I remember JB saying he had the same issue with their shirts.

They've got some fun designs.

I do wonder about the aforementioned quality issue, and if it has been addressed in this year's line?

I have the putter cover, it's pretty nice.

I love the look of their gear but like Sox and GB I have some reservations due to the quality issues. If that's been addressed I'm all over it!

i dunno. this is a hard one. it's like Ed Hardy for golf. I'm sure that market is out there....but I don't see it. AJGA came through last year and that's not it. Mid-Am is coming this year...i don't think that's it.

maybe it's TGC AM Tour?

I am going out to an offsite golf store today (i never go because i live in a pro shop).....I'll check out what life is like outside the pro shop. i am curious. is this what's out there?

It's definitely not my style, but I can say that it looks nicer than what I often see on the muni courses. And anything that improves the look of the game, even if it isn't my taste, is ok with me.

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't know what Ed Hardy is? (I had it explained to me only recently.) Maybe it didn't make it to Seattle? Then again, I'm quickly finding out that I know very little about fashion. I'm working to fix that.

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't know what Ed Hardy is? (I had it explained to me only recently.) Maybe it didn't make it to Seattle? Then again, I'm quickly finding out that I know very little about fashion. I'm working to fix that.

this is the face of ed hardy.

Spoiler
jon-gosselin-ed-hardy.jpg

i can't decide which is worse. the clothes or the man.

at any rate. to keep things on topic....

i have worked in the muni business. and Longshanks is correct. Tattoo Golf would benefit in some areas. I would rather see that instead wife-beaters and cut-offs.

i went out yesterday to check out some off-site golf stores. i didn't see anything remotely resembling Tattoo Golf. The most fashion forward line I saw was Puma and there wasn't much of it. i realize i am not in the center of golf's fashion mecca.....and my point is.....i am not sure this section of golf's fashion world could accommodate it.

Back