Non-golf: What did you accomplish today?

With another storm coming tomorrow (expecting 6-10"), I cleared the snow off the roof with my new roof rake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowed the leaves.

Took the kids swimming and put the tree up.

Chopped wood for the fire tonight and organized the wood pile

Helped a friend move w/o hurting myself. Got a few chores on the honey-do list knocked of as well.

Installed a new garage door opener. All was good Sept at the when I found out the old sensors wouldn't work with the new opener. Installed the new ones and I'm all good.

First phase of my handmade nativity stable. Roof and flooring left to install.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417901748356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417901748356.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417901778302.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417901778302.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
A Scout event with my son, a haircut and I put more Christmas lights up. Pretty exciting stuff.

Christmas-ed the house. Put lights on the tree and decorations up.

Work. On a beautiful Saturday in AZ. In the "winter". Oh well, gotta pay the man....

picked up a new radiator for my old Dodge Ram...split a seam last Sunday. Picked up my MoviPrep script at CVS this afternoon. Going in for that "over 50" test next Tuesday morning. I'll spare you all the pictures.

Managed another day through work. Good thing is ive only got 5 1/2 days left till 3 weeks off for holidays.

bowled a 192,194 and a 197 for a 587 series have not bowled in 15 years and am now in a every other week mixed league with the wife best series of the year !

bowled a 192,194 and a 197 for a 587 series have not bowled in 15 years and am now in a every other week mixed league with the wife best series of the year !
Nice Mike! We should do a combined golf sim/bowling party in Western NY this year.

Diaper duty...er....dootie?

I was hoping for that or a Wreck it Ralph reference! Haha
I was torn on the 2 but went with the golf related one because well... Haha

Nice Mike! We should do a combined golf sim/bowling party in Western NY this year.
Just saw this dude I'm game for that! Haven't bowled since I was like 12 but I'll give it a whirl! We should try and plan for something in January. Also be ready for endless Big Lebowski quotes while bowling from me.

Helped my wife with movie night for the school.
85 kids with pizza popcorn and drinks
1st through 3rd grade.

It was. ...interesting

Watched my son graduated from College, what a great day for an awesome young man.

Just saw this dude I'm game for that! Haven't bowled since I was like 12 but I'll give it a whirl! We should try and plan for something in January. Also be ready for endless Big Lebowski quotes while bowling from me.

NSFW Language.

Spoiler

X-mas shopping, soccer store, bike store, Chipotle, camera store, golf range, pick up and drop off of the kiddos to and from school, grocery store for tonic. My kind of day.

X-mas shopping, soccer store, bike store, Chipotle, camera store, golf range, pick up and drop off of the kiddos to and from school, grocery store for tonic. My kind of day.
That is a freaking awesome day.

Back