Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

Looking forward to the article, I don't have a Bluetooth one currently but see the value in it.

Looking forward to the article, I don't have a Bluetooth one currently but see the value in it.

I'm looking at corded vs bluetooth, and if there's a reasonably priced one that is full of surprises, that will make my decision a lot easier. One of the main reasons I haven't pulled the trigger is because a lot of the highly rated ones are quite expensive.

I'm looking at corded vs bluetooth, and if there's a reasonably priced one that is full of surprises, that will make my decision a lot easier. One of the main reasons I haven't pulled the trigger is because a lot of the highly rated ones are quite expensive.

In our Round Up we have devices ranging from $20 to $400.

11 devices, that's a great selection, I can't wait to see how they all stack up!

One of the best parts of this round up coming out tomorrow is that we are going to be giving away some Bluetooth speakers soon.

One of the best parts of this round up coming out tomorrow is that we are going to be giving away some Bluetooth speakers soon.

See there always is a method to the madness!

Well hello birdie!

That is awesome! Cannot wait to see what all gets revealed.

This just keeps getting better and better!

Yeah buddy! That's awesome!

whoop whoop!

That's very cool. Bringing good music to the course for folks everywhere! ;)

Yep, I'd say that qualifies as very cool myself.

True THP fashion right there, awesome!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this review. I've been using a belt clip to clip my phone to my bag while carrying and using its speakers lately.....it leaves a little something to be desired. I'm hoping to hear good things about the PUMA soundchuck because 1) it looks cool and 2) it looks like it would be able to hang on my carry bag fairly well.

I've been waiting to buy one since I as we other thread... I'm excited to see the results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even better!!!

Wow work on something's today and look what happens. Really looking forward to the reviews tomorrow.

Did I forget to mention the upcoming giveaways...maybe that too.

After playing some rounds over the weekend the idea of having music on the course really grew on me. I ordered the HMDX Jam Classic Bluetooth speaker. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R6HV4S/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_RWJJtb1A4HS4J

I wasn't really expecting much for $26 but it came today. The sound quality is actually really good. Took me all of 5 seconds to pair it with my phone. It's rechargeable and lasts 4 hours per charge. I am extremely impressed so far. And the best part?

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

After playing some rounds over the weekend the idea of having music on the course really grew on me. I ordered the HMDX Jam Classic Bluetooth speaker. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R6HV4S/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_RWJJtb1A4HS4J

I wasn't really expecting much for $26 but it came today. The sound quality is actually really good. Took me all of 5 seconds to pair it with my phone. It's rechargeable and lasts 4 hours per charge. I am extremely impressed so far. And the best part?

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

It was the hip/hop on Friday that opened your eyes I'm sure ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

Definite recommendation?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one for the MC. I want Nate and JeffJohn listening to some Color Me Badd while Doug and I rock them to sleep.

Also -- is the sound decent enough to be used indoors too? I'm not thinking of powering the entire house. But it would be kind of cool to throw it on in the kitchen, etc.

It's THP green:

urubejap.jpg

Cool Dev. You are gonna have to bring that bad boy to OC for sure. Looks pretty good might have to check one out for the back yard while grilling or bon fire

Definite recommendation?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one for the MC. I want Nate and JeffJohn listening to some Color Me Badd while Doug and I rock them to sleep.

Also -- is the sound decent enough to be used indoors too? I'm not thinking of powering the entire house. But it would be kind of cool to throw it on in the kitchen, etc.

Only been playing around with it for a little while but I am really blown away by the sound quality. I took a quick video as a sample :

I am sure there is better stuff out there but it's hard to beat for the price.

So loud it stripped the stain right off the table. :angel:

So loud it stripped the stain right off the table. :angel:

It's... Vintage.. Lol One of the many things my wife has ruined with water. Haha

Back