Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Shakey, those last 2 look sweet. I can't wait to get down their

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I am very excited about this weekend!!! 4 days of golf will be amazing!

Guys- looks like I'm flying solo for this event. If anyone is looking to room up & save $$$ let me know. Also I'm leaving Houston Friday morning so anyone flying in and want to ride up to LC let me know.

Up to you Mike...but I will be picking up OITW at 11am at Hobby that Friday and heading over...if you want to ride with us you are more that welcome....we can talk about it Sunday morning.

Up to you Mike...but I will be picking up OITW at 11am at Hobby that Friday and heading over...if you want to ride with us you are more that welcome....we can talk about it Sunday morning.

This might work out. We can chat more Sunday.

Per GolferGal, Kpop filled the spot that opened when Gibby had to bow out.

So here is the updated list:
1. Cookie - DFW
2. mikeg_74 - Katy, TX
3. ThreeBoysDad - DFW
4. bigtazz - Memphis, TN
5. v.man - North Georgia
6. Dance Business - Cordova, TN
7. easy8 - Granbury, TX (DFW)
8. jank - Houston, TX
9. awfcardinal - DFW
10. jflores - Houston, TX
11. bryanmac520 - Lake Charles, LA
12. Shakey - Weatherford, TX (DFW)
13. Miller Time - Milledgeville, GA
14. EnglishTurn - New Orleans
15. O'Carroll - Albany, NY
16. TripleBogeyTim - Bay City, TX
17. bhilton - Ruston, LA
18. GuiterJunkie - Arlington, TN
19. OITW - Belmont, MA
20. Bogey317 - Bloomington, IN
21. barberakb - Clovis, NM
22. jholl2277 - Memphis, TN
23. TNTcigarguy- San Francisco, CA
24. TexasBubba - DFW
25. JeffReedMO - Moberly, MO
26. capt. dru - Weatherford, TX (DFW)
27. ROliver - Austin, TX
28. nomadic_duffer - Denver, CO
29. Jskittle - Bluffton, SC
30. GrizBear - Florala, AL
31. Vegan702 - Las Vegas, NV
32. Kpop - Lafayette, LA

Well I will be working in Memphis that weekend now. I will have to bail out... jholl2277 will likely be looking for a roomie...

Sorry guys. Gotta make hay when the sun shines.

Sorry to hear that Benji. Hope to see you at one of the other Invitationals down the road.

Sorry to hear this. You are going to be missed Benji.

Well I guess the optimistic view is that there is another spot open. Let's fill her up... Again.

Look like I'll be joining in on this one. V.Man and O'Carroll, better be on your best behavior!

Well I will be working in Memphis that weekend now. I will have to bail out... jholl2277 will likely be looking for a roomie...

Sorry guys. Gotta make hay when the sun shines.

Hate to hear it bro, but I understand.
Go shake whatcha momma gave ya lol
:banana:

Look like I'll be joining in on this one. V.Man and O'Carroll, better be on your best behavior!
Welcome aboard bro

Way to go Mikey!

That's great news, captain! Look forward to seeing you there.

This makes me happy!!

Shakey- my plans changed and the Mrs. will not be joining me. GrizBear and I will be romming together at the Holiday Inn Express.

This is awesome. And not just because you're my MC Captain. I look forward to meeting you.

Maybe I'll show up to the course again not knowing Ward spend the evening asleep on my couch.

Good deal. Looking forward to meeting you.

Shakey- my plans changed and the Mrs. will not be joining me. GrizBear and I will be romming together at the Holiday Inn Express.
Got it. mikeg_74 hibernating with grizbear.

Shakey, I will be riding with Bigtazz & Guitarjunkie. So I will play Friday whenever. Also am looking for roomy also.

Maybe I'll show up to the course again not knowing Ward spend the evening asleep on my couch.

Can't believe I got locked out of my own room. Ugh. I hope you have a couch available again just in case!

This is turning out to be a sweet lil road trip to LA.
Gonna play our way down and play our way back!
Our 2 options so far, http://www.carterplantation.com/ and http://www.watermarkgolf.com/refuge/index.htm
Not sure which we'll play on the way or on way back, but both look nice and are just off the interstate
so it will be easy to get to them.

I may need a vacation after this trip =)

Bummer you can't make it Dance was looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Mward, glad you can make it looking forward to meeting you.

Using Tapatalk

Bummer you can't make it Dance was looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Mward, glad you can make it looking forward to meeting you.

Using Tapatalk

I may be heading your way this summer. Catch then maybe.

Thanks for the kind words y'all.

Hole 10 – Dog leg left Par 4. FW bunker left & right, but a pretty wide FW. Green slopes pretty severely back to front left with a ridge in the middle.

#10 From the tee box – fairly wide open shot from the tee box unless you try to cut the corner on the left. There’s a bunker & thick brush down the left side. There are a couple of bunkers in the FW on the right also.
IMG_3013_zpsad57688f.jpg

#10 from the FW – Slightly down hill approach shot into the green. Don’t be long. Miss the green deep & you’ll have a hard time making par.
IMG_3014_zps12f64bce.jpg

#10 Green – lots of break/slope & a big ridge right across the middle of the green can make 2 putts challenging from everywhere but below the hole.
IMG_3015_zps99ad675e.jpg

Back