#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Sweeeeeet. Cant wait to see what contests are there. And secret club hmmmmmmmm?

Bumping this back up in hopes of growing more excitement!

Spoiler
personaldistance_zps96287596.jpg

Just a heads up to any reading, that is not THP Artwork.
Love the excitement Golf3rGuy. This event will let Wilson stand on its own rather than including other brands.

We are so excited for this one.

Should have clarified that, JB. This illustration was done on my behalf and I just wanted to show some Wilson love.

Should have clarified that, JB. This illustration was done on my behalf and I just wanted to show some Wilson love.
I thought it was pretty cool myself. It would be a good marketing concept for W/S to follow up on.

You should tweet it to W/S if you haven't already done so.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, because I'm very excited about this Wilson event #PersonalDistance, but my mom sent me Lou Malnatis for my birthday one year and it was heaven.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, because I'm very excited about this Wilson event #PersonalDistance, but my mom sent me Lou Malnatis for my birthday one year and it was heaven.
Yeah, sorry, didn't meant to change the subject.

But as I'm checking out the details of the event, it's hard not to get jacked up about the entire experience.

This mystery driver thing is super cool, I can't wait to hear more, or see some teasers!!!

I wonder what the contests will entail?

This is number one on my wish list right now, the intrigue of an unknown driver and maximizing distance is an amazing combo.

1st entry into the event will begin today!!!!!

Sounds great...can't wait to see what the contest entails

Nice to see this kick off! #seeyouinWilsonStaffChicago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy its GO TIME!!! This is going to be an amazing event, at an amazing location, and with an amazing Company.

you've got my attention

Game on!

Here we go! This will be a challenge, I'm sure.

1st entry into the event will begin today!!!!!
It just got real, I can't wait to see how to get in!

Spoke to soon. It will be tomorrow. Sorry about that guys.

What a great way to know Friday is going to be awesome! Excited for the details.

Man I'm so tempted to try and get in on this, but I don't think I'll have any more vacation time to burn this year! Good luck folks!

Still just as excited, what a way to end a work week!

I think I am going to try and get into this one!!!

Back